Respected Contributor

What's different about Sandra?

She has always been a favorite host of miine, she is always pretty, well - spoken and kind- but something is different... Did she change the shape of her nose? I think so!   Thpughts?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's different about Sandra?

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

She has always been a favorite host of miine, she is always pretty, well - spoken and kind- but something is different... Did she change the shape of her nose? I think so!   Thpughts?

It seems like  Sandra has had that different look for a while to the point when seeing the change the first time I  did not know who it was.  It could be something as simple as a laser treatment to fillers, botox or those minor no down time facial procedures that women get.

Either way she still looks beautiful just different.

Honored Contributor

The nose looks a bit different, but is that because something else has changed?  The eyes are slightly different.  Could altered eyes make her nose look different?

She has been endowed with so much natural beauty that she should not alter anything, IMHO.  If she had fillers, won't everything go back to her original look if she does not repeat the treatment?

Trusted Contributor

I was just saying she is a gorgeous brunette.

Contributor

I was watching the Dooney show last weekend and I had to do a doubletake, actually didn't recognize Sandra.  She is still beautiful, as everyone agrees, but her facial look is completely different.  I know no one divulges, but don't you wish sometimes people would say, "Okay, here's what I had done"?  I do!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Here we go again. This same kind of thread was started last week.  Yes, you are entitled to have thoughts and express them.  But this constant speculation about Sandra and any other host makes people sound like "gossip hounds".  She is a beautiful woman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Living and working in Hollywood La La land...possibly might be the same for anyone who's career is in front of the camera. Pressure is REAL! I never felt the desire or need to recapture youth. But! Then again retired and left at 52. Sandra, Pleasure to watch. By the way !! OT last year recall seeing pictures of her husbamd, Wow! Talk about Gorgeous!! Two of them make a striking attractive couple.💁
Trusted Contributor

I don't care what she looks like (yes it is different).

I just wish she didn't talk so darn fast 

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked different too. I  just thought it a change in make up and hairstyle or maybe she had needed to take steroids for an injury since her face looked a bit heavier. Whatever, it's none of my business.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I thought she looked different too. I  just thought it a change in make up and hairstyle or maybe she had needed to take steroids for an injury since her face looked a bit heavier. Whatever, it's none of my business.

Related image