Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I can deal with a lot, but if there is a mouse in the house, OMG, I go out of my mind!

@Jordan2  Hear me Scream!  

Terrified of mice/rats, anything that looks like one...  My pest control guy knows if he looks for anything while here he better look for there, "calling cards"...My daughter wanted a hamster when she was little, I said well, where do you plan on living! Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Deep water, water that I can’t stand in. I never did learn to swim, compounded by a “friend” threw me in a 9’ deep swimming pool when I was a teenager and watched me panic. Obviously 2 friends did rescue me. 

Valued Contributor

Mostly Roaches....even typing the word makes me cringe.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Valued Contributor

Flying, anesthesia, and people or me getting violently ill, yuck

Super Contributor

Crowds.  don't like alot of people around me.  Ate at Chick-fi-let at lunch time today and I almost swallowed the sandwich whole and bolted for the door.  and then just sat in my car, till I calmed down.  

Trusted Contributor

Rodents!Woman Mad

I can't even say the words!  The only one I will barely tolerate is Mickey ... My fear is really way over the top.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

This roller coaster 

tall roller coaster.jpg

you would never get me on.

Nope.

No way.

Not gonna happen!

@Anonymous032819  I used to love rollercoasters but now I hate them!

Respected Contributor

Snakes, clowns, bridges, heights, muddy water, and broccoli.  Hate all of them. 

Trusted Contributor

Bugs, of any kind!  I hate them all, especially any of the stinging variety like bees, wasps and hornets!  Hate those black crickets, too.  I only like one bug, and you can probably guess what that is.

Also hate bats. Those things terrify me.  And I never want to meet a bear in the woods either.  

😬😰😱

Esteemed Contributor

Elevated bridges and overpasses....and that terrifying drive on highway 1 in California looking straight down the side of a mountain. I guess it's heights and highways on mountainous roads. Can't do them at all. It's like those terrible dreams of driving on a road that goes straight up and your car has no chance of making it!