Esteemed Contributor

Gosh I have quite a few, bedroom door open when sleeping, closet doors open. Shower curtain open.  Spiders and snakes. Being on a 4 lane highway. Germs, shaking hands. Geez I might need a phyciatrist. 🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

Flying

Anyone other than DH driving me in the car

Public transportation 

Elevator trips lasting longer than a minute 

Climbing into a crawl space

Public speaking

Facebook

Honored Contributor

@RedTop - I can no longer drive on bridges over water.  My last drive over one, a bridge on I-65 just north of Mobile, confirmed that.  I felt like I was going to lose control and drive us into the water.  Never again.  Never. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your "Phobia"?

[ Edited ]

Spiders including centipedes

Ticks

Roller Coasters and Ferris Wheels 

Being in very close quarters or in crowds like those on News Year Eve in New York 

Never had the following and don't want them.

Bedbugs

Roaches

Super Contributor

I have a terror of open water/oceans-really any water over my head that isnt a swimming pool.Going on a cruise, even a river cruise, is abig NO from me.

DH is convinced I died on the Titanic in a previous life.

It doesnt help that a psychic medium, who I believe was not a charlatan, told me to avoid being on water at all costs.

You dont have to tell me twice.

Honored Contributor

Underground tunnels, caves anything underground.  I feel like I can't breath.  Went to Hoover Dam and I was a mess.

Honored Contributor

Middle lane on the interstate is the only one I can think of.  I don't want vehicles on both sides of me. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I can deal with a lot, but if there is a mouse in the house, OMG, I go out of my mind!

Respected Contributor

Snakes.  My entire life.

Highway driving.  Can’t do it.  It even bothers me to be a passenger these days.  If I have to be the passenger, I need a Xanax.

i never knew  this til it came up...my ex and I were in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, and were gong to tour an old copper mine.  When I started to go down into it..l panicked and couldn’t do it.  My husband went ahead, and I went back to the room where we got the tickets.  The lady working told me not to feel badly...that it happens to a lot of people!

Honored Contributor

I have two phobias:  acrophobia and agoraphobia.