Respected Contributor

Re: What’s Your Weather Like?

40s at night 70 in the day.....I am tired of being cold,makes my body hurt more....maybe rain next weekend

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s been a beautiful week at the beach in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. Highs in the upper 70’s, lows in the low 60’s have turned the beach into wall-to-wall people enjoying spring break. The last 3ish weeks have been a bit unseasonably cool, with lots of tiresome whining all around about highs “only” in the upper 60’s to low 70’s. Someone actually asked me if I’d turned my heat on! Ummm, no. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

South Texas----

Today the high is supposed to be 78 and sunny......its supposed to warm up low 80's and then by next Wednesday cool back down to the 70's..........Hope the weather stays nice for the visitors here for the Final Four college basketball...

Image result for cat sunning in a garden

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624

I know what you mean. We are in a "dry" status right now but not classified as a drought status yet, but some of the state is considered in drought conditions. 

The weather morons kept saying we were going to have all these SEVERE rainstorms with high winds and hail....never materialized, we got maybe 5 drops of rain.....Once the weatherforecasters gave up their hype we did coincidently get a nice steady good soaking rain storm with no hail or winds.......But we need more rain.....supposed to get more next week...we'll see.........The more technology they use for the weather forecasts the more INACURRATE the forecast! .

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

SW florida near the gulf of Mexico it has been warm, breezy and sl.humid.The sun is shining brightly. Anyone on spring break here this week is very lucky, except there is red tide in the gulf so it causes a fish kill in the water and dead fish on the beach. They clean them up daily but can't constantly so they are an issue. However, there are other things to do & you can swim in pools. Our community pool was crowded yesterday with kids.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7

Just got back from the hospital for my monthly B-12 shot. Nice and sunny out, and it is 30°. Will be going ice skating in an hour or so, but the rink is always on the cold side. Think it is supposed to get a bit warmer today.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

In the Boston area it's 52 and gray and misty outside.  But 50...yay!!!!  It's been a long time coming.  The sun is starting to come out as I type, perhaps we'll get some sun after all.

Esteemed Contributor

SW Florida - It has been in the low 80's all week with blue skies everyday.  It gets down to the low 70's at night.  This is why DH and I came to the tropics Smiley Happy

20180328_115234.jpeg20180328_115212.jpeg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Beautiful day here in Las Vegas, 79 and sunny and finally, a day with no wind!

Respected Contributor

79 degrees, sunny with a lovely breeze. (Florida)