Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Shoe Color?

Black

Honored Contributor

For work shoes, I like black. For sandals, I like a neutral because I often wear them with khaki/sand pants. For sneakers, I like whites with pops of color or turquoise.

Honored Contributor

Black of course. Most of my shoes are black. In fact I bought 3 pairs of black shoes in the last week or so. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:

I have so many shoes that I can't keep track, white ones, brown ones, black and red. My absolute favorite color is nude. I can wear them with just about anything. How about you?

I am like you though I would add boots as well.  Thing is, when I'm home and around the house, I'm barefoot.  I'd add navy color to the list as well as red and purple, gold and silver.  I have purple as well.  Green and orange are used in the summer on certain sandals.  Bronze as well.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy my small collection of green and blue shoes.  (Not navy or midnight--I have a few softer pastels in blue, including my embroidered cowboy boots.)  My green shoes are both dark and medium tones.

Honored Contributor

I too LVE MY SHOES!!!!  Shoes for every season I think for summer most because I find TONS of them for not much money so I buy LOTS of them!!!  But I live wear ther seasons change so yes I LOVE my boots too and have tons of these as well. 

I have shoes of all sorts of styles, colors, heel heights (but not too high otherwise I'm falling over!!!). I counted my shoes once and totally freaked out at how many I counted!!!  I don't do that anymore but I will say if I find yet another pair I just MUST have, I buy them!!!!  Each season rolls around again and I promise myself I will not buy another pr of boots but then I find them on a great website for less and soon thereafter, Brown is dropping them off to me!!!

In short, I have TONS and LOVE them all!!!

Valued Contributor

Red

but I don't own any, mostly have black & blue & beige

Honored Contributor

I don't have a favorite color.  I like having the right shoe for each outfit so I have many.  I have more black and navy shoes than other colors, but my collection of nude/skin tone shoes are catching up in the count. 

Esteemed Contributor

English tan, and any neutral color in that family.
Super Contributor

Any and all..I'm a shoe fanatic. Lately I've been on a "blue" shoe kick. I've purchased 4 pairs in the last few weeks, different toned blues of course, lol