Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Up For Valentine's Day?

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Not coming out from under the blankets this weekend due to the frigid cold weather moving in let alone the high winds that are coming with it.  Besides, Valentine's Day is just anohter day for me  If my hubby bought me a card I would thnk he was up to something 

@BlingQueen022...LOLOL...This cracked me up!...Enjoy your day "under the blankets"!...Thanks for the laugh!

My husband has made reservations at a lovely restaurant and has been calling me his beautiful Valentine all week!...I think he definitely might be "up to something"!...LOL 

@MyShadowLove lol  Enjoy the restaurant and have a great Valentine's Day.  Your husband sounds like a real gem!  You're a lucky girl to have him.  Whether he's up to something or not take advantage of it hahahahaha.

@BlingQueen022...Oh yeah, he can be a real "bling of a gem" at times!...LOL...He is now mentioning tonight about the Arctic Blast that will be hitting us this weekend and how the wind chill factor tomorrow evening will be somewhere around 20 below...It sounds like his "beautiful Valentine"  mantra might be waning a little, so I just may end up "under the blankets" also, just like you!...LOL 

@MyShadowLoveAhhhh, but that sounds like better fun then going out to dinner.  Wink, Wink, Wink, lol lol

@BlingQueen022...LOL...We braved the Arctic Blast last night and headed out on our dining date...We went into the lounge area afterwards for an after dinner drink where there was entertainment...really nice!...Hope you enjoyed your Valentine weekend and had a "bling" of a time "under the blankets"!...Wink, Wink...LOL

You're a sweetheart!...It's been fun sharing!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Up For Valentine's Day?

@Noel7 wrote:

To All

Happy-Valentines-Day-Pictures-15.gif

@Noel7...It's been a great thread!...Happy Valentine's Day To All!  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~