Super Contributor

What’s Rachel wearing?

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s Rachel wearing?

[ Edited ]

@GAC65 wrote:

Here we go again....hosts wear QVC clothing and they do not make it easy to find the item! 

How do you know it's a QVC item?  I don't expect them to provide the clothing items they are wearing.  

I found it very easily with little effort.  But it seems you are expecting someone to do that for you.

It's IM A481973

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Imtep, No need to be nasty! Unless you enjoy being nasty! 🤢

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Here we go again....hosts wear QVC clothing and they do not make it easy to find the item! 

Agree 100%.  If the host is wearing a QVC item, which she should be especially in a fashion show, the item number should be clearly posted.  QVC is trying to sell a product and should be making the process as easy as possible.  

Respected Contributor

@GAC65  Yep, unfortunately some gotta be quite rude on these forums.

Honored Contributor

Do you feel it's nasty or truthful?  You're welcome for the info also.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 I dont think she was asking for the moon.maybe she tried to find it but didnt see it.i ve done that before as well

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@GAC65 wrote:

Agree 100%.  If the host is wearing a QVC item, which she should be especially in a fashion show, the item number should be clearly posted.  QVC is trying to sell a product and should be making the process as easy as possible.  

@kaydee50 I think that's a good idea. Maybe they should post items numbers are on the bottom of the screen if it's a QVC item. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the nastiest just wait for the opportunity to pounce.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager  Nasty is right. I think one of the nice thimgs about the Q forums is answering questions about items or products a felloiw poster may have. It just slays me to read responses like "Look it up yourself!", etc.  and then if an item no. or other info is given to answer the OP some act like you owe them your life for answering yout question!