Honored Contributor

Wallet, keys, small makeup bag, pic, sometimes cell phone, mini calendar and notebook

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor
Off the top of my head--lip balm, lipstick, concealer, eyelash curler, powder, sunscreen, Tatcha blotting sheets, comb, pen, note pad, wallet for cash, two card cases (atm to gift cards), keyring with loyalty cards, keyring for safe dep. box, keyring for car keys, keyring for house (never kept with any other keys for security reasons), phone, baby wipes, coupons, sunglasses, reading glasses, Splenda and sugar-free cough drops.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

a joint

Esteemed Contributor

too much to mention.....

Blueskies...sorry for what happened to you....

Super Contributor

Wallet, sunglasses, keys, cell, tissues, lip balm, pen

And... measuring tape, screwdriver pen, small stapler, small pliers, floral cutter and floral tape.

Respected Contributor
I really hate lugging a lot with me. I keep it simple: wallet, phone, pen, kleenex, hand gel, lip balm, keys, glasses. If I'm going to be gone all day on a trip or shopping, I'll put a protein bar in there. Otherwise that's it.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

I carry very little with me in my actual purse (more in my briefcase/tote that I take to the office).

I find big, bulky bags to be clumsy and awkward. Unless I was going on a trip or something, I find no reason to carry everything I own with me for a few hours of shopping with friends or a dinner date with the hubby.

Respected Contributor
cash credit cards stamps gas x lol mirror business cards I can't remember the rest
Regular Contributor
On 3/8/2015 circles said:

too much to mention.....

Blueskies...sorry for what happened to you....

Thank you, circles.

I've been in a funk for 24+ hours.

Valued Contributor

((( Blueskies))) sorry to read...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ