Honored Contributor

Re: What's Everyone Doing Today if You're Home?

@JaneMarple wrote:

Anyone else eat alot when they're stressed?  Woman Frustrated

@JaneMarple  Stress?  What stress?  We don't need no stinkin' stress!!!

No, I don't eat a lot in times of upset.  I tend to start over-cleaning the house.

If it doesn't move, it gets dusted.  DH keeps moving around.  lmao

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Doing laundry and starting to cook dinner---I'm home all the time so nothing new with any of that. 

Super Contributor

I'm recuperating from rotator cuff surgery. Watching RHOC. Went to dentist to start crown work. Beautiful fall day. Enjoying the fall colors. Such a short time for color.

News is major bummer, hoping all this behavior would stop by now but obviously not. 

So sorry for the loss of your nephew. May he rest in peace. 

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @SeaMaiden!!!!  

A walk in the air and nature does help get all the uglies out of a person's head.  Hope you got the chance.💜

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Listening to Jane Greene audio tape after work. Washing machine singing. Had a discussion with husband this morning about retiring six months earlier than anticipated - new date, June 2019. I just may do it. Changes at work and really thinking about it. Campus is doing 'more with less' regarding staff and faculty while administration received big raises (on top of annual raises.) Having a new plan helps me stay cooooool and separate from the krazy. Changing the game works for me!        

@jeanlake  Do it early if you can!🙂👍👍

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @SeaMaiden 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @SeaMaiden 

@SilleeMee  😍ahhh...Thanks so much!  Do not really celebrate BD’s anymore.   Age 62 was a good age....looking forward to 63!  I think I am ready for the challenge 🙂

Respected Contributor

We moved today.   It was exhausting, of course but we got so much done after the movers left.  I think we unpacked about 1/2 of our boxes.   

I'm now watching the World Series but can barely keep my eyes open.  Going to bed the minute it's over.   

Well, it's over.  Bed time.

Respected Contributor

well I posted waiting for plumber to fix hot water heater, my husband never gets extended warranty but he did on this & got a new hot water heater, no labor or cost to us. wow I'm a lucky girl today. this never happens I think I won the mega lottery with no cost to us. come all over for hot showers on me!!!! LOL

Respected Contributor

We should do a new thread on what's everyone doing today I loved reading what we were all doing. make a new thread everyday kind of like peeking on our friends. Great thread & enjoyed laughing .love this thread.