Honored Contributor

Re: What's Everyone Doing Today if You're Home?

I just got that brand new Shark vacuum cleaner with the new self-cleaning brush roll. So I'm trying to see if what they say is true...been cleaning just about everything in my house today and so far there's nothing on the brush roll! ...golden retriever hair is not there at all and neither is my long hair on it. I think this vac is the bomb.

Honored Contributor

Got my absentee ballot and voted this morning, then went for a walk with my neighbor, handyman is here doing some landscape work.  Watched Days of Our Lives and baked some chicken. Quiet day.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  I can tell who runs your household....I've got a pup who is an attention hog too.  Enjoy your nap!

@this is my nic wrote:

Doing what I usually do,  fed my 2 cats, cleaned the litter box 3 times, vacuumed the floors in the laundry room where the litter box is located, washed the kitchen floor where the cats are fed.  Then saw streaks on my bedroom mirror, cleaned that.  Sent out some messages, posted here.  

I need a nap!  😴

Honored Contributor

I was up at 5:30 to have my oatmeal and go to the gym and stopped at WholeFoods on my way home. It’s not good to go food shopping when hungry. I cleared out the fruit samples and then spotted the cut up cheese. Cleaned the house a little and then had lunch. Catching up here on the forums and then a quick nap (ahhhh!) before walking the dogs and starting dinner. 

Whoever’s having Chinese food put me in the mood for sushi for dinner.

Contributor

Taking care of my cat who is recovering from being hospitalized for a few days,  my disabled dog and my 7 other animals, paying bills, making phone calls, checking on my parents who live a couple of houses down (already made them lunch),  trying to figure out what to make for dinner, drinking tea, sending off a few emails, shredding paperwork, trying to clean...I say trying... lol and...trying to gather up the energy to start tearing out drywall from my bedroom.  Sigh..    I really wish I was taking a nap. lol

Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss.  Condolences to you.

Respected Contributor

Hi @JaneMarple.

I got up at 4:30 this morning. God knows why. I guess I was just finished sleeping. 😁.  Had some coffee. Then went to the gym.

Grocery store afterwards. I'm going to a party at my good friend's house this weekend. Three of us are collaborating on a "tasting party" . Little bites of different things on little plates. I have all my supplies.  

I got some BBQ chicken wings to have for late lunch. They are from the deli section and surprisingly good.

I am so sorry for your loss @DrakesMomma

Honored Contributor

Anyone else eat alot when they're stressed?  Woman Frustrated

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Anyone else eat alot when they're stressed?  Woman Frustrated

Nope. I'm the opposite, I don't eat.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple

I am home watching tv. It is in the 50’s here and rainy!

Watching tv...some news...ugh.

@DrakesMomma

I am so sorry about your nephew. That is heartbreaking.💔

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~