Honored Contributor

Re: What pumpkin stuff have you bought?

Went to Home Goods yesterday and found pumpkin caramel creme syrup by Skinny Syrups---made a choc pumpkin hot chocolate with it---so yummy!!

Valued Contributor

I have to add another pumpkin item.  Yesterday, I was able to try Talenti's Pumpkin Pie gelato.  Run and don't walk to get this one if you are a pumpkin lover!  Just don't look at the caloric info.  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Went to Home Goods yesterday and found pumpkin caramel creme syrup by Skinny Syrups---made a choc pumpkin hot chocolate with it---so yummy!!

I'm going to have to look for this.  I haven't been to Home Goods in awhile.  Need an excuse to go and now i have one.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I was going to buy two small rose gold mercury glass pumpkins but when I used the code for the discount, it did apply because they were on sale.  So I left them in the cart.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

So far I’ve gotten yogurt, cream cheese, cookies (with cheesecake filling), pancake mix, ice cream, and decorated paper towels. And a cup of hot coffee. I haven’t found a pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavored kcup that I like well enough to buy a box.

Please… Don’t anybody tell me I could make the edible things myself. I know I can. I choose not to.

So how about you?

Absolutely nothing, nor do I plan to buy anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

today I had Dunkin iced pumpkin coffee!  Yum!

Honored Contributor

I give my stripey cat a spoonful of pumpkin with her can food in the a.m.---guess which one she licks up first?Cat Tongue