Contributor

Re: What pumpkin stuff have you bought?

not pumpkin, but apple cider doughnuts at Aldi. Brought them to work to get them out of the house!

Respected Contributor

Pumpkin cheesecake ... mmmm

I just love fall flavors.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

ALDIS Pumpkin bread- Very Good and .look for it every Fall

Pumpkin Spice coffee and creamer

Pumpkin yogurt was sold out so bought Apple flavored,blah

Honored Contributor

I don’t get excited about pumpkin, so I actually haven’t bought anything.   I got rid of a 28 oz can of pumpkin from the pantry to make pies, one of which went to my BIL.   

Respected Contributor

I haven't bought one yet this year - but love the Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks!

Respected Contributor

Last Saturday I had a pumpkin spice frappe at a local coffee shop. It was delicious, even in the 80 degree heat! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

So far I’ve gotten yogurt, cream cheese, cookies (with cheesecake filling), pancake mix, ice cream, and decorated paper towels. And a cup of hot coffee. I haven’t found a pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavored kcup that I like well enough to buy a box.

Please… Don’t anybody tell me I could make the edible things myself. I know I can. I choose not to.

So how about you?

None, I guess I am the odd ball.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I’d like your recipe, @SilleeMee .   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Woman Happy @JeanLouiseFinch 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far I've had my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte, Oikos yogurt in pumpkin pie (sooo good and my fave), and Siggi's yogurt in pumpkin spice (which is more natural and less sugar but  also very good) and a pumpkin roll with cream cheese icing. Smiley Happy

I forgot I also have had pumpkin bread and  a pumpkin scone from Starbucks.  I even like the name pumpkin...too cute.  Was at Wegmans the other night and spotted their pumpkin pie ice cream which looks unbelieveable!  I resisted and figure I would go back at a later date to buy that.  Gotta pace myself.  Woman Tongue