Frequent Contributor

Re: What products are you sick of seeing over and over!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Coins

Wen

Cameras

Computers

Vitamins

IT

Dooney

Vionic

Mattresses

GILI

Vitamix

Irish sweaters

Gold Rush

Clairisonic

Flowers

Foods

Dyson

Nest

Total Gym

Dr. Denese

Grow Hair

No more Justine on Susan Graver please

I think I've been watching way too much!

But I would like to see more of:

Eve Pearl

LOGO

Louis del olio

Trusted Contributor

Oh, gosh -- there are so many now I wouldn't even know where to start.  I find myself watching less and less QVC.  I think this is mostly because there are so many hosts I don't care for now, and then there is the "over and over and over again" thing they have going on with soooo many products.  Years ago I would have NEVER thought I would lose interest in QVC, but I certainly am doing so fairly rapidly.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch Q anymore, but when I happen to turn it on I see a lot of Clarisonic, Logo, & Wen.  Back in the day I remember when Philosophy and Bare Minerals seemed to be on all the time.  I didn't like that either.  I prefer a variety of things which is why I don't watch that much anymore.

Contributor

Temptations, Temptations, Temptations. Is there any shape of dish they haven't tried yet?

I too am one who checks the program guide and only watches now and then and if I see they have something interesting that I don't have I will check it out. But when I see Temptations come on I start doing laundry or cleaning out the dishwasher or wash my hair -- anything but watch Temptations. :-) Sometimes I just use my cell phone to see what's coming on and if I see a new cookbook is being presented I will only watch that segment then I check out Amazon. In fact, anymore it seems that no matter what product is being presented I check out Amazon because it's usually cheaper and I can get it shipped free.

Respected Contributor

Wen wine and pearls

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I only tune into shows I'm interested in.  

Yep same here which are only certain beauty shows. Or DVR a show if I can't be at home to watch it (this is usually how I watch QVC so I can blow through the parts I'm not interested in like brow pencils or self-tanners). That way there is no frustration and, as some have shown, anger on my part. Since I am not interested in and don't watch 99% of what QVC shows,  someone like me would be sick of pretty much everything if I watched it all the time. Fortunately there are other things available to me to watch or put on for "backgound noise" to keep me entertained and happy. QVC's (or any other channel) supposed monotonous programing  is the least of my concerns and worry and stress. I know some have practically made a career out of complaining about the stale programming so I suppose it gives them something to do so it can't be all that bad!

@HappyDaze   So if you DVR a showto see an item you like or perhaps are interested in, and it gets sold out------ what's even the point of bothering to record these shows in the first place..... there has to be better entertainment to record and watch later

Nothing I want is every sold out and the few shows I watch are mainly for tips and tricks (makeup). But thanks for your "concern". Lol.