Honored Contributor

Re: What polite phrases to use to social distance yourself?

When you're tired of people standing too close to you

Trusted Contributor

LOL - I just got back from a rehearsal for a choral concert we are having tomorrow. While we were getting into our places, the director kept telling us to get closer together. No one objected. I guess because we have so few cases in the entire state, most people are just living their lives. The grocery store is empty, of course, but most of us are just using common sense. Not sure how many people will be coming to the event, but hopefully we will have an audience.

Respected Contributor

Image result for wally the alligator emotional support animal

I bet people do not crowd Wally the emotional sup[port alligator!

doxie

Respected Contributor

You actually have a lot more cases and when you finally start testing you will see.  What you have now is the tip of the iceberg, that's why here all the schools and universities are closed.  Libraries closed, etc.  

When the testing finally starts our cases will skyrocket like WA and NY have.  We are about 2 months behind in testing.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It's nothing new... This has always been my practice... For me, whenever I feel anyone has impinged too closely on my personal space, I make an obvious point of moving away from them. Nothing more need be said. 

Some people are too dense to get it.

Perhaps, but by moving to a place in my own comfort zone, I've done what needed to be done. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...