Esteemed Contributor

Re: What piece of jewelry do you wear most often?

my eterna gold huggie earrings. I wear them daily. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A 20" gold chain with a charm on it. It's a 1/2 of a heart with my husband's name on the front and the day we met each other on the back (4/11/98). DH wears his necklace with the other 1/2 of the charm with my name on the front and the same date on the back.

We have worn them 'almost' every day since. The only exceptions we wouldn't wear them is when either of us were in the hospital or had to take X-Rays.

BTW, we met each other on Yahoo Chat...back when it wasn't 'normal' and had a near 2 yr long distance relationship. We got married on Valentine's Day in 2000 and will be married 19 years soon Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

When we moved here my husband bought me a beautiful "royal" palm tree with diamonds pendant.  I bought a nice white gold chain for it. 

He has never bought me anything (giftwise) whether bday, anniversary, christmas -- so this was a total shock!

I never take it off and it's become the subject of many compliments & if for some reason if I have to take it off it's the first thing people notice and ask where it is!

I have to admit it's beautiful & he did a good job!

Honored Contributor

Big silver, hear my soul speak ring. And a pair of silver peace earrings

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A thin 14 k. rope ring I wear on my left indiex finger.  I don't thik I've taken it off for years.

Platinum over silver hoop earrings that are at least 15 year old.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

What I wear daily are rings.  At least two.  Other jewelry only once in a while.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wear my 2 pierced earrings in both lobes. This is it besides my wedding band.

I don't wear watches, or bracelets or necklaces. 

Respected Contributor

In addition to my wedding set I wear my mothers ring most of the time.I have 4 children and they gave it to me on my 50th birthday [I am 72 now].When not wearing my mothers ring I wear my birthstone ring which my husband gave me before we were married.

Respected Contributor

I always wear my cross neckless in the winter and a heart bracelet on my left wrist and a cross charm bracelet on my right wrist.

I change my earrings everyday and same with my rings.

Summer I wear an anklet on my left ankle.

Isn't jewelry fun!Man Happy

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Other than your wedding set, what piece of jewelry do you find yourself wearing most often?

A claddagh ring my husband gave me 30+ years ago. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.