Trusted Contributor

Re: What piece of jewelry do you wear most often?

I wear a watch every day.  I also try to wear some sort of necklace most days.

Respected Contributor

A bracelet, watch and pair of earrings. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

A bold rectangular silver ring, and a steel ring with a cushion-cut "faux" stone in a luscious honey-amber shade.

A small delicate looking but weighty filigree cross on thin chain.

Various iterations of cultured pearl strands that I twist around in different ways, often combine with a chunky steel chain that has white agate links at intervals.

A round-faced steel Lucien Piccard bracelet watch, two-toned, worn loose.

Years ago, Susan Graver made these costume lariats in different colors of tear-drop beads combined with silvertone chain.  I got them on sale in white, pink, and periwinkle.  Cannot believe how often I wear them, while other pieces just sit in my jewelry box!

Honored Contributor

My go-to jewelry is a gold italian lire coin that is set in a heavy sterling silver setting and I wear it either on a 14k gold rope chain or a heavy sterling rope chain.  I wear either 14k gold hoops or sterling silver hoop earrings.  Those pieces are always out, in a box on my dresser.    It's a two tone look that goes with my wedding sets and my 2 tone watch.  Put them on and go. 

Honored Contributor

small stud earrings for me; don’t like or wear rings, bracelets or necklaces, ever.   

Respected Contributor

My 3 carat Diamonique solitaire.  Love it!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I always wear hoop earrings. I switch between three pairs. Medium square tube hoops, 14k white gold.  Medium oval hoops 14k white gold,  and SS John Hardy hoops with a modern design on them.

i only change to something else if I am going somewhere special and dress up.

i also wear a white 14k thick Byzantine necklace and a 1ct. 14k while gold diamond anniversary ring on my right hand.

i sleep with all of my jewelry on.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a toss-up between a pair of hammered silver hoops, which are my most verstile pair, and these Holly Yashi, which are my favorite.

6022-main.jpg

Respected Contributor

I wear my wedding set on my left ring finger and a ring with a half-carat heart-shaped diamond in 14K white gold on my left index finger. Then, on my right index finger, I wear a sterling silver James Avery ring in the "Spanish Swirl" design. I never take any of these rings off.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Other than your wedding set, what piece of jewelry do you find yourself wearing most often?

@Mindy D

My signature bracelet - a hand made sterling bracelet; not sure how to describe the links, but each is individually welded, very strong... It has a lot of meaning for me.