Honored Contributor

Re: What on QVC makes you change the channel and why?

Shawn

Christmas shows

Shawn

Wen

That guy with hair down to his rear that pushes make up.

Shawn

Rick

Vitamix

Keurig

Jane T.

Ladders

Shawn

Super Contributor

Sharke, you're a hoot!  Thank you for my laugh for the day.  Woman Very Happy

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

unnamed.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It may not be "changing the channel" per se, but QVC lost my business several years ago when they changed their policy about Advanced Orders. When I initially signed up for several BE standing orders, it was said they were alterable at any time, i.e., change delivery dates, skip orders altogether, etc.   After they reneged on their promises, I quit doing business with a company I felt I couldn't trust.

Doggone it!  I found a typo.    Edited to correct.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Better programs on the other channels.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

An hour of anything that is exactly the same product, expensive handbags, an entire day of beauty products, or jewelry.

As far as hosts, I have my favorites and not so favorites. But that was never the reason for changing the channel.

PS) I really don't watch Q much at all lately due to increases in pricing. However, I do still enjoy watching the Christmas programming, and I do check online daily to see what was on and or to see the TSV.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch the Q at all anymore.  I will only order something from the Q website if I've exhausted all other possibilities and happen to find what I'm looking for.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Frequent Contributor

My fingers can't hit the channel button fast enough when I see JRT and Susan Graver.
Valued Contributor

I rarely have my tv on the Q.  I only tune in to a very few shows I am interested in i.e. Linea shows.  Always fun and informative.

I do check in to Q's website to see if anything of interest is coming up.  I tend to watch the on-line video's and product reviews before I purchase.  

Also enjoy reading the forums about any product buzz.

I loathe the loud, "hard sell", taking place on Q's live TV.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would say that there are a handful of things that make me change the channel right away. Without bad mouthing a vendor. "The Woman with Control" lady will make me flip ASAP.  It's not that I think that she does not have a good product. I think that she does. I really just do not like at the end of the presentation when they start up the "strip" club music, and the models and everyone starts dancing.

No, I am not a prude. I just find it classless in that setting. If I was in a nightclub well than "whatever".