Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What makes you nuts about Facebook?

I can't stand Facebook, just can't stand it.  I joined a long time ago because where I live (country subdivision that's spread out) that's how they impart information.... so I joined.  I don't want to spread my information for the entire web, don't want to post pictures... if I do so, I do it via email personally.  It grates on my nerves that Facebook is emailing me to tell me "they miss me"... or that I have xx amount of friends who are eager to know what I'm doing and I have no idea who they are....

I'm fairly computer savvy but even after my little account (with no personal info, no pictures of the family, nothing on it....) was hacked....  I'm just not a fan.  I know there are others who love it and participate fully..... I'm just not one of them....  Woman Tongue

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

I so agree!!!

Occasional Contributor

I love FB...keep up w/ long distance relatives!!

Also my grown children!!

Esteemed Contributor

What makes me nutts about facebook itself is all the ads!

What makes me nutts about posts is people who type their entire life history as in what they do of every minute of every day! I had one person who argued with her soon to be ex husbands family on facebook day after day for the world to see their dirty laundry. I deleted her.

I use facebook for the games, music, tv, and movie news. As well as keeping up with long distance relatives lives/pictures. I do not post my personal business.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

YES YES< I HATE the whining, whoa is me posts, day after day.....REALLY, if you are that depressed see a professional, do not post of FB,, I know some do it for the attention and the sympathy they get but I loose interest REALLY QUICK and unfriend.  I want my FB to be a positive interacting place, if you are indeed a true friend of mine and have a problem and need to talk, BY ALL MEANS CALL ME>>..I WILL TALK, do not post it on FB.