Trusted Contributor

Re: What kind of business should I call to do this job?

@Mindy D  They have a website. It's easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   Go to Google Play Store or App Store and download NextDoor app.  Post your picture there and ask for anyone who can help to contact you.  You can do it by private message.  Don't be so stubborn.  You're always needing help with a project.  This would be perfect for you

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

If you are on Nextdoor, you can find a local handyman who will throw up a ladder and take down the plant. 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Can't your lawn guys handle something like that?  All they would need is a ladder.  That's what it looks like to me. 

@Bri369 @I'm calling the owner tonight. Maybe he knows who can do this even if his guys can't. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mindy D   Go to Google Play Store or App Store and download NextDoor app.  Post your picture there and ask for anyone who can help to contact you.  You can do it by private message.  Don't be so stubborn.  You're always needing help with a project.  This would be perfect for you

@Kachina624 @I'm not saying no. I'm going to try it. 🙂

Respected Contributor

Gutter cleaning (they might do it for free), handyman, a teenager looking for a side job.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  She doesn't need to post her photo on ND, it's not Facebook.  Please don't be so harsh and call names, it's not productive for anyone. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@decaf   Unless you know the whole story, you have no business reprimanding anyone.   Of course I meant her photo of HER HOUSE.  Isn't that what we're talking about? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   Are you on Nextdoor?  Ask there or go on Home Advisor.  We have used them many times and never been disappointed.  It is free.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@decaf wrote:

I live in Fla so I know what you mean about wind carrying seeds to places you don't want them to grow. 

I'd say your best bet is to find a handyman with a tall ladder, maybe on Nextdoor.  He can pull it out but he needs to spray Roundup or another similar herbicide in there, under and around the barrel tiles and fascia board to kill any root he may not be able to get to. Otherwise it'll just grow back. I'd supply the weed killer for him.  HTH

@decaf @That's what I think. If I could just get one and get him to spray round up too. I have the weed killer already. I'll look at NextDoor too. Have you ever used NextDoor?

Forget RoundUp .  It is toxic and it is always in your soil.  Try vinegar and salt.  We use that.  It takes longer, but it works.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!