Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite time of day and why?

I'd have to say sunrise and sunset.  Sunrise because its beautiful and quiet and there's an anticipation as to what the day will bring.  Sunset because there is a calming, slowing-down, quietness to the end of the day.

Respected Contributor

Night time is the right time for me...

Love it after midnight when all is quiet in and out---

Best time to relax, remember and plan...

Trusted Contributor

I have two favorite times, first in the morning when I can sit and drink my coffee and plan my day ahead. Then early evening when  the day is winding down and I can relax and read or just watch some TV. 

Respected Contributor

I love the mornings when I drink my coffee and get on the computer.  Dogs have been let out and fed and are napping.  Nice quiet time.  

i also like when the dogs go out for the last time around 7 and I am in my pajamas and done for the day and can watch tv and go to sleep. 

Honored Contributor

I have 3 favorites times of the day. I get up very early when it's still dark, and so does DH.  I think most of the world is still in bed when we get up --- probably the birds are still sleeping --- LOL!  Any how --- I get my breakfast and go off to my little quiet area in the game room and doodle on the computer.  I don't like a lot of noise when I first get up --- no t.v., no radio, etc.  DH is the opposite --- he wants radio, t.v., etc.  I like when we share our early evening meal and then retire to watch some programs together.  Then, my other favorite time is when I am doing my evening routine for bed and then hop into bed with my Bible and a good book.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

First thing in the morining. We catch the beautiful sunrise over our lake. I have sooooo many pictures!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I enjoy early morning....like 5 am ish....DH is still sleeping and I can get up, make some coffee, and have some alone time, which is essential for me.

Trusted Contributor

I wake up around 4 in the morning (not a great sleeper).  That's my quiet time.  I sit at my computer with a cup of coffee and silence. No lights on and no tv.  I do have two puppies that have added a little chaos to my mornings right now, but I know that is temporary.

I also enjoy the time I get into my bed at night.  Granted, I don't stay awake very long, but I always have "big plans" to watch tv and play Candy Crush on my phone.  The kids are tucked in and my husband is in charge of the crazy pups.  It's a nice end to a very hectic day.

Honored Contributor

Early morning by myself having my first cup of coffee by myself in my cozy kitchen

Lunch/coffee time with my husband- because I LOVE my husband and I LOVE my coffee

Practicing my euphonium one hour early afternoon every day- because I LOVE playing and achieving my goals

Planning and eating supper

Every second I can spend with my Grands

Getting into bed after a busy day

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, so this is going to sound pathetic, but since my mother passed away January 31, I like 4:00 pm because I know the day is winding down, I'll have dinner soon, watch tv and go to bed.

Not at all "pathetic", but hoping that the cruelty of early grief peacefully disperses into the presence of sweet memories.