Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite time of day and why?

My favorite time of day is early morning having coffee with my husband. It's a great time of day to talk about the day's itinerary. Early evening after dinner is a great time too. My husband and I like to reminisce about the kids when they were little...

Esteemed Contributor

Early in the morning, in the time I call “in the quiet.”  

Honored Contributor

Now that the days are getting "shorter" we love when the night closes in. Our chores are done and it seems like we are the only people on the planet.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I too treasure the early morning sipping my coffee and the early evening sipping my wine Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've always been a morning person. A brand new day, and I have the most energy, get the most done, and just love the feel of morning. My absolute favorite part of the morning lately, the earliest part (I get up between 5:30-6:30)...love when it's still dark, first cup of tea, puttering in the kitchen, reading something in my favorite nook, and in the warm weather sitting out on the deck, with lanterns and candles lit if still dark, and then watching the sunrise over our river out back...just me, the birds and God. Peace before the world intrudes.

Respected Contributor

When it's getting dark out.  My errands are done and it's time to settle in for the night.  I feel safe and cozy in my house with my dog and cat.  

Esteemed Contributor

Logging off from work computer

Honored Contributor

Early mornings are my favorite time of the day...I get up about 3:30 AM...read...listen to talk radio...drink coffee..start a load of laundry...It is quiet which I love.  DH gets up about 7AM. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite hours are from 3-6 A.M. I used to have get ready for school, but these days, I just lie in bed and read. I love it.

Honored Contributor

The second I climb into bed...finally time for rest and recharging.