Honored Contributor

What is your favorite time of day and why?

I love the extremely quiet time I have each day.  Quiet, dark, I can do my own thing. Second time, is getting into bed at night.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite time of day and why?

Bedtime.

Honored Contributor

Great question, I love the afternoon.  The morning errands and chores are done, and I can relax and look forward to the evening ahead.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Mornings.  From when I get up around 6:30 am until DH gets up around 7:45 am.  The rest of the morning is good too. 

Honored Contributor

Okay, so this is going to sound pathetic, but since my mother passed away January 31, I like 4:00 pm because I know the day is winding down, I'll have dinner soon, watch tv and go to bed.

Trusted Contributor

This is a no brainer.  When I get to go home from work.

Honored Contributor

I am a night owl.  I love the peace and quiet after 12 am.  I have always been this way and it has worked out nicely for me my whole life.

My DH has always worked the midnight shift ( over 35 years)  and my children would be in bed and I finally had some " me" time.

My Children are out on their own and my DH is home at nights, but he is usually sleeping, so I still have "my time" when the world around me is sleeping.

Honored Contributor

Very early morning for me.  I am a very early riser and love my workout time and dog walking.

Respected Contributor

Another Night owl here, I remember working on projects all night long while the rest of the family slept.

Love the quiet nights....some of my best ideas come to me in the still wee hours of the morning.😊

Honored Contributor

Sunrise---the beautiful early morning sky and a peaceful  quietness......and I enjoy it with a nice cup of coffee....

Sunset---another beautiful sky and a calming feeling seems to decend as night approaches.....

aa31eeed-790f-4aeb-9a9d-466ba0cad901-large16x9_PhotobyAndrewBenavides.jpg

yakwoc41zti21.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”