Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite spice?

@pitdakota wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

Pepper

hn

@hckynut I hope you take this post in the spirit that it is intended but I do love me a straight forward answer . . . and it doesn't get any better than pepper.  Thanks for the smile my friend!  Smiley Happy

And to piggy back off of my response to @hckynut, after my mom passed I dove head first into the Penzy spice pool . . . oh goodness I was in the deep end in no time . . . but now that I have surfaced I have to say (for me) my favorite spice in my cabinet is their Shallot Salt.  I literally use it for every meal I prepare as I love a hint of onion and the salt is also mild.

@momtochloe, Now you have done it!  I love Penzy spices so now I have to go to get the Shallot Salt.  And do you know what that means?   I also walk out with at least 4 other concoctions that I want to try.   And by the way, I am placing full blame on you!  Woman LOL

I am sorry about the passing of your mother.  I lost my mother a year ago this past March.....it is hard to lose them! Heart

@pitdakota yep I take full responsibility for this as I am the Pied Piper of Penzy spices . . . Smiley Happy

I do love their Shallot Salt (but you need to keep it in the fridge in the summer humidity) and their Shallot Pepper is also very good (for me, kind of has almost a curry spin to it?).

My big problem with Penzy spices is they are always so fresh and delicious if I use them in conjunction with something I may have picked up in the store they have a tendency to overpower them.