Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season of the year?

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I actually love all of the Seasons, although July & August, which are the hottest and most humid, I could do without...Also, I don't mind Winter, as I love the beautiful snow and the Christmas Season; however, after January, I'm ready for beautiful Spring where everything blossoms and I can plant all kinds of flowers and fling the windows open...Fall is absolutely gorgeous!....Each Season has its own personality, so I wouldn't want to take any months out, as I don't want to shorten my life....LOL...so I will take whatever each Season has to offer in all of their individual, unique glory!

Amen Wildflowers!  Before cancer, I would have definately said Fall, now I try to enjoy each day and look for the beauty it brings.

Trusted Contributor

Autumn

Honored Contributor

Winter

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brbfromTX wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I actually love all of the Seasons, although July & August, which are the hottest and most humid, I could do without...Also, I don't mind Winter, as I love the beautiful snow and the Christmas Season; however, after January, I'm ready for beautiful Spring where everything blossoms and I can plant all kinds of flowers and fling the windows open...Fall is absolutely gorgeous!....Each Season has its own personality, so I wouldn't want to take any months out, as I don't want to shorten my life....LOL...so I will take whatever each Season has to offer in all of their individual, unique glory!

Amen Wildflowers!  Before cancer, I would have definately said Fall, now I try to enjoy each day and look for the beauty it brings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amen to you ((((brbfromTX()))))....Your post sums it all up very beautifully!...I'm sending a prayer and best wishes that all is well with you now and that you are blessed with a long, healthy, happy life...enjoying all of the beauty that each season brings! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I love every single season because each one brings something new and some new beauty to enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Winter

There is something about fresh snow........

Respected Contributor

New fallen fresh snow was nice. for a while. Then it finally gives way to months of dirty, salty, stuff that was brutal on your nice dress boots and pants. I do not miss that at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Winter

There is something about fresh snow........

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I love Winter sports also...cross country skiing, snowshoeing, building a snowman or just walking in a fresh-fallen snow....so beautiful and refreshing!...As long as it remains fresh!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

ha I wish I would have seen your post before I posted then all I had to do is reply and put "ITA!" You stated exactly how I feel except I don't mind July and August either because it doesn't get too hot or humid where I live but otherwise, YES YES and YES! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love the quiet that snow brings. I just think it is so magical and peaceful.