Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season of the year?

I have to say fall/winter, even down here. I get to wear some of my favorite outfits on the chilly days that we can get. This was last winter when it was around 45º that Sunday morning on our way to church. 

\

BlackSuit2:17:13.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hands down  - Fall

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Thank You I love to read about the seasons you like. Interesting because so many of you live in different states and the weather changes at different times. I was born in the winter and I do like snow only if I'm on the inside looking out. I don't drive in it. Years ago when I was young I was driving my then boyfriends car on a snowy road he was distracting me before I knew it I hit an ice patch and rolled the car over almost landed in a chicken coup. With the chickens in it. We got out ok boyfriend broke his arm. I felt sorry for him kept on dating him and landed up marrying him then a few years later divorced him!! So I don't drive in the snow afraid of another life changing experience. LOL
Respected Contributor

I'm a sun girl, therefor, my favorite season is Summer!

Second:  Fall

Third: Spring

Last: Winter (not a big fan of the cold and snow!)

Honored Contributor

I would like all four seasons to be fall.  Love everything about it including Halloween.

I would miss summer fruit but I'll stick with fallCat LOL

Respected Contributor

I will say though, I love switching my home decor to compliment each corresponding season.

If I were stuck in one climate all year round it just might get monotonous.  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Fall....to Winter....

Honored Contributor

i love being able to experience four distinct seasons, but my favorite has to be autumn. i love the crisp,cool, cleaner air, the changing colors, the chance to have the windows open all day and night and not having to run the a/c or the heat. i enjoy snuggling under a blanket at night. i like wearing cold weather clothes better also. i feel so much more energized in the cooler weather and i like going back to standard time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I live in NY and get to experience the full spectrum. My favorite is Spring especially after a harsh Winter. I love watching the daffodils and crocuses push through the cold hard ground. The tiny buds on trees that magically bursts into blooms on dogwood and other flowering trees.

I even enjoy shoveling the first 5 feet of snow. Then it gets old.

Crisp cool air of Fall after the humidity of Summer in the city feels heavenly.

My least favorite is Summer. I don't do well in heat.