Trusted Contributor

What is your favorite season of the year?

When I lived in Florida for a few years I missed the Fall. I use to get my daughter to send me some colorful leaves in a big envelope. Now that I'm back up North I can once again enjoy the beautiful Fall with all its splendor of colors, pumpkins and the warm comfort food and cider. Cozy sweaters with a chill in the air. I can't wait!
Super Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season of the year?

I've lived in FL all my life, so I don't get to experience a true autumn. However, I would have to say that this would be my favorite season - particularly October, leading up to Halloween.

Honored Contributor

That's easy - anything besides Winter.

I can take rain, heat, humidity - anything besides snow, ice, and cold.

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I can't decide.  I love Fall for all the same reasons as you do.  I love Spring for the cooler temperatures and watching everything come to life again.  The only reason I love Summer is because there is so much more day light and the flowers are at their peak.  I have no love for winter, its cold, can be snowy, and so little day light makes me want to hybernate.

Respected Contributor

Spring time is my favorite time of the year.  Love to see the wild flowers all over the mountains.  Watching the river run through the mountains.   Birds building nest for new life.   Sweet forest animals running around and demanding goodies to munch on every morning and again at sunset.  While I sit on the porch eating peanuts out of the shell and dropping the shells in a bucket.    

Honored Contributor

Love all seasons for different reasons.  Don't like bitter cold or extreme heat, but all seasons are needed. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I love the holiday season, Christmastime, best.  It's sometimes still quite hot where I live, but it's still the best fun of the year to me.

If I still lived in the NE my favorite might be October; what beautiful colors. 

Respected Contributor

When I first moved to Central Florida, I was disappointed that the winter months were cool. Now I appreciate that because it is a chance to wear those sweaters and other warmer clothes that are stored 10 months of the year.
Esteemed Contributor

Fall. I just love it. Since we have moved to NC though we get our fall later than when we lived in NY. Our trees change from middle to late Nov usually. I love Christmas too but there is just something in the air in fall that makes me crazy happy. I loved fall in NY too. Always hit up Mayer Bros Cider Mill for all the apple treats. Good memories.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Autumn in Wisconsin is what makes living here worthwhile, beautiful colors and warm apple cider.  I actually don't mind the winter when I can sit on the couch in front of the glowing fireplace.