Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite season of the year?

There is something I like about every season (except spring. There are just no redeeming qualities there. LOL)  But if I had to pick a favorite, it would be fall.

But it seems I like the idea of what fall should be rather than what fall really is around her.  I love the changing of the leaves, I love fall decor, I love a warm fall day when there is no humidity but we can still be out on our boat.

In reality our fall is rainy, cold and gray. The leaves never change, they end up just falling off.   

It seems more and more we have 2 seasons here.  Winter and summer.

Trusted Contributor

Fall first, when it's still just warm enough to be enjoyable. The trees look so pretty, I really enjoy that when I go running.

Spring second. I enjoy when everything turns green and blooms again. Plus the temps for me usually feel just right. Not too cold, not hot.
Super Contributor

Spring, summer, fall, winter...in that order.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Regular Contributor

I live in NY city and summers here can be dreadful.....the subways are like saunas and let's not forget the bugs and weeds.  Ugh. I like summer for only 2 things....the beach and getting to wear pretty dresses and sandals.

My favorite season is Fall....great sleeping weather (natural A/C), gorgeous foliage, and best of all....no bugs (did I mention I hate bugs?)  I also love Fall fashions and maybe best of all things, my pumpkin coffees and lattes!!Woman LOL

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love the fall.  I love October through New Year's Day (even though that stretches into winter.)  I love the holidays of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and all the days inbetween.  I really dislike January, February, and March - too cold and dreary. 

Esteemed Contributor

Without a doubt, my favorite is Fall.   If only it could last longer ... but that prelude to winter is always around the corner.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hockey Season.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Fall in Wisconsin in gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Goldengate8361 wrote:
Winter is my favorite season! Fall is 2nd; Spring is 3rd; and Summer is my least favorite season - by a wide margin.

This is EXACTLY me! 

I'll give Winter about 90% of my love.  Fall gets 5%.  Spring gets 5%, and summer gets a big fat ZERO.  Seriously.  Smiley Happy

Chicky loves the cold and snow and cold, and more cold!!

I was born in the Fall, FWIW.

Trusted Contributor

Living in southern California, I really missed out on seasons since I felt we really only had two!  Living in Oregon, I'm enjoying all the seasons and right now I can't tell which is my favorite because they all are and have their own things I love and enjoy.