Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite pantie style and brand ?

[ Edited ]

Jockey Elance Cotton Modern Fit Brief

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Warners bikini or hipster.  No granny panties for me!!

Respected Contributor

i wear those warner high rise hipsters, too, pook! 

after reading some of these posts, however, i might sample a little something here and there. 

Honored Contributor

I wore  BREEZIES  COMBED  COTTON  PANTIES for YEARS, until they were discontinued.

I bought up as many pairs as I could find but major weight loss left me "losing my assets" and I searched in vain for a replacement. 

The closest I came at the time was The Jockey X style, but they did not have a vented "crouch" so not quite right.

TOTALLY by accident, I recently came across the Modal/nylon/spandex blend panties and WOW-softer, smoother, shaplier than my beloved combed cotton!

Ordering has been a little glitchy, and there have been some "crouch" complaints because the Ultimair is different from the type used in other styles, but it HAS been used before, in another OLD Breezies panty style that I loved and lost, so I'm a verrrrrrry happy panty wearer.

If you have loved, and lost, a previous Breezie Panty, you may want to give this style a try.

Valued Contributor

Bali briefs

Every perfect gift is from above.
Contributor

Rhonda Shear pin-up girl and Hanes cotton boy cut short or hipster.

Honored Contributor

Vanity Fair --- the silky ones -- high cuts and bikini.  They don't ride up.  Love them!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Anybody remember Lollipop panties? What I remember most is that at the end of the day the leg openings were huge, lol.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Your condiment, your apple, your jeans, your burger, your panties?  WTH is going on?

With everything going on in the world, we're not allowed to post about 3/4 of it.  So there ya go!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I am days away from 60, and in all honesty, I have never "liked" any brand of panty I've ever worn.  I hate spending money on things to wear, period.  Many years ago I decided I was not going to cave to the drama of searching for the "perfect" panty, and was not going to overthink this subject, but find something I could tolerate and just go with it.  I only like poly cotton blend clothing, so I chose Wal-Mart Fruit of the Loom cotton briefs, commonly known as granny panties, in bold colors.  They serve their purpose, don't creep, ride up, or cost a lot of money.