Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite liquid hand soap?

Trader Joe's 'Lavender and Chamomile'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I use B&BW seasonal liquid soaps in the kitchen and bathrooms. They must be color coordinated.

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 HisElk said:

Mrs. Meyers products, but love their hand soap. They also have many other products. Our local grocery store carries the products in their healthy section.

I have recently started to use all of their Lemon products and really like them, Kitchen, Bathroom and countertop spray

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

The cheap (99 cents/bottle) Kroger store brand dish detergent/antiseptic hand wash works great. Pleasant citrus fragrance. We buy bottles of it and replenish the handwash pumps in our bathrooms as needed for a few cents per fill.

Respected Contributor

I love the foaming soap made by Vermont Soap.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the hand soaps from simple pleasures.. since it is fall we use harvest pumpkin and apple spice scent. My favorite scent is peaches and cream. They have many scents for holiday and everyday.

Honored Contributor

In my bathroom I use the L'Occitane one that's in the giant picture up-thread. But I use the Verbena one.

Super Contributor

Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot smells great! Sudsing foam.

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Lemon Bliss made by a local soap company, Pompeii Soap Co.

AnikaBrodie, I just checked out their website and see they have many different products. Have you purchased anything else from them and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks.

His Elk: I have used Pompeii's soap bars for the past several years. Some of my favorites (it's hard to choose just one) are cucumber, lemon, patchouli, sangria and vanilla. DH uses their bay rum for shaving. I just purchased their charcoal face soap for the first time but haven't used it yet. (It has excellent reviews on their web site.) I also love their liquid soaps for the kitchen and bathrooms.

I also use their body butter and love it. I have it in apple and pumpkin and just purchased it in lemon. It is very soothing and hydrating and I often use it at bedtime. I also use their body lotion, often as a light makeup base, or, in the summer, after sun exposure.

They are changing their soy candle line (to aromatherapy) but I find their soy candles are long burning and clean with a nice fragrant scent.

I hope you find the above information helpful and will give Pompeii a try. I don't think you will be disappointed but will return again and again as I have.

(FYI: I have been a customer of one of their competitors for probably over 20 years but lately have been dissatisfied with them. It appears they have changed their ingredients which makes their products less desirable to me.)

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 AnikaBrodie said:
On 10/11/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

Lemon Bliss made by a local soap company, Pompeii Soap Co.

AnikaBrodie, I just checked out their website and see they have many different products. Have you purchased anything else from them and if so, what would you recommend?

Thanks.

His Elk: I have used Pompeii's soap bars for the past several years. Some of my favorites (it's hard to choose just one) are cucumber, lemon, patchouli, sangria and vanilla. DH uses their bay rum for shaving. I just purchased their charcoal face soap for the first time but haven't used it yet. (It has excellent reviews on their web site.) I also love their liquid soaps for the kitchen and bathrooms.

I also use their body butter and love it. I have it in apple and pumpkin and just purchased it in lemon. It is very soothing and hydrating and I often use it at bedtime. I also use their body lotion, often as a light makeup base, or, in the summer, after sun exposure.

They are changing their soy candle line (to aromatherapy) but I find their soy candles are long burning and clean with a nice fragrant scent.

I hope you find the above information helpful and will give Pompeii a try. I don't think you will be disappointed but will return again and again as I have.

(FYI: I have been a customer of one of their competitors for probably over 20 years but lately have been dissatisfied with them. It appears they have changed their ingredients which makes their products less desirable to me.)

Thanks for your post; I saw that charcoal soap and thought about it. If you don't mind, could you let me know how you like it? Thanks again.