Honored Contributor

Re: What is worse?

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Overpriced beauty products or clothing

@Group 5 minus 1 

My QVC watching is getting to be less and less! In addition to what @SeaMaiden I never watch all the beauty product shows either----I buy beauty products at Department Stores or Drug Stores and am very happy with the results!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

All of the above + flashlights. 

However, all the items mentioned above must be selling or Q wouldn't be wasting valuable air time. Sometimes I think people here watch too much. 

@Another new name Sue 

Dont think so...their sales and revenues are way down....Q needs some changes-----adding more involvement with streaming channels and same ole products aint gonna help (and QVC has been struggling  way before the pandemic, supply chain issues, and inflation)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

3! Enough with the vacuum cleaners! 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Select 1, 2,3,or 4

A TSV all day of:

(1) The  Kitchen aid Mixer...

(2) A Mattress...

(3) A vacuum ...

(4) ALL OF THE ABOVE

086A41DC-EF84-4945-A230-49CF0F636DC8.gif

@SeaMaiden 

None of the above numbers, but!  I was just playing with our new kitten with that exact same toy shown. Think the kitten won, she wore me out. Had to resort to the easier Red Laser Blinker for her to chase around. 

As for the your numbers above! I DVR everything I watch, and watch only what I DVR. 

For those with kittens, that is a cheap toy for them.  =^..^=

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Four words...Josie Maran Argan Oil. 

AA419905-4DA4-4CE6-B469-A580C13261F0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

All of the above.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Muk Luks and Cuddl Duds

Spoiler
4+ hours if David and any vendor are about 2 hours too much
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Big giant bottles of beauty products aka shampoos, bath and body.  There is no way I could ever go through it without being rancid.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cannot understand the reasoning behind statements that QVC sales are down when sales are way down everywhere now!!!!  They present items that are best sellers and will make the most money for them!!  The variety some keep talking about are just fluff stuff that are not really needed whereas kitchen items including mixers. matresses, vacuums, etc and most still are buying beauty products and hairmax does work as many have hair loss issues.  If anyone is watching constantly then they need a real life  and may be impulse buyers that constantly watch and buy and buy and then return way too much anyway!  I do mot go many places now that I am retired but would not have time to watch more than a few minutes off and on of any shopping channel!    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

Cannot understand the reasoning behind statements thatQVCC sales are down when sales are way down everywhere now!!!!  They present items that are best sellers and will make the most money for them!!  The variety some keep talking about are just fluff stuff that are not really needed whereas kitchen items including mixers.matressess, vacuums, etc and most still are buying beauty products andhairmaxx does work as many have hair loss issues.  If anyone is watching constantly then they need a real life  and may be impulse buyers that constantly watch and buy and buy and then return way too much anyway!  I do mot go many places now that I am retired but would not have time to watch more than a few minutes off and on of any shopping channel!    

@Pook 

QVC's problems began way back when ---the economy was robust and other retailers likeTJ Maxx companies, Target, Amazon were doing well-----(this was

pre-pandemic, pre-supply chain problems, and before the economy took a tumble) around 2017---Now with things the way they are Q's sales/revenues declines are in double digits................

One of the reasons for the declines is viewers are turning the channel and ARENT watching or buying much because hosts are annoying, or the product lineup is repetitive and/or undesirable!

Did you look at their Press News Release data---The categories you mentioned are all down in sales---

Capture.PNG

Even going back  to 2018----home, beauty, electronics, and jewelry declined in sales .....