New Contributor

Re: What is up with the Q's website?

Absolutely hate the website format that came up last week! It is the most unfriendly website I've ever seen, and I'm not exaggerating. I can't even find sign-out! There are no drop-downs from the icons on the homepage. This is more than frustrating. Why has something that was working get fixed to be better (I assume!) but it's worse, so much worse.

Respected Contributor

I have actually got used to this website never working properly - everyday there is a 'new' glitch but the more they 'improve' the site the worse it gets so I just switch off now - no use informing the powers that be as nothing is ever done.

I think an online ordering company should have  the best IT ever - Q's definitely is not - it always has something not working .

Get used to it is my theory or switch off and maybe when you go online again it is working  - or not.  This is based only on my own ongoing experience.

Honored Contributor

I told them ages ago to get a new computer programmer but they didn't (don't) listen. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dulwich wrote:

I have actually got used to this website never working properly - everyday there is a 'new' glitch but the more they 'improve' the site the worse it gets so I just switch off now - no use informing the powers that be as nothing is ever done.

I think an online ordering company should have  the best IT ever - Q's definitely is not - it always has something not working .

Get used to it is my theory or switch off and maybe when you go online again it is working  - or not.  This is based only on my own ongoing experience.

you captured my thoughts exactly.  i clicked on "items recently on air" a minute ago, and this is what I get...

We've moved! The page you are attempting to view is no longer available. Click here to visit the new Community!

If you have any questions about the new Community, feel free to email us at: QVCcommunity@qvc.com.

Even though I clicked on it 10 minutes prior and got to the  IROA.  I don't understand why the website can't keep up with whether or not something is available.  The item page says something is available yet when I put it in my cart it is unavailable.  This happens a lot in this modern tech era. 

The lastest frustration for me is that it takes for ever for pages to download.

NO OTHER WEBSITE that I shop on works in this poor manner.

Honored Contributor

It's just amazing to me that a Corp. as big as QVC has such a pathetic IT dept.

Other online sites seem to be able to make their website work on ALL devices/browsers, but QVC just can't do this.

It seems that there are constant IT problems depending on what device/browser you use.

Just another reason why I don't shop here nearly as much as I used to and I've shopped here for 23 years.

Who needs such a hassle to shop???

Not me, that's for sure.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette

Are you still able to get to Items recently on Air.   I am using a MacBook Pro with the lastest edition of Safari.  Yesterday evening the format changed.  It is annoying to no end.  I haven't figured it out yet. 

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny. Today I get a message when I tried my usual way that the way I suggested is no longer available.  Now, I go to the program guide and click on the day before, or go the Items On Air and click on the program guide that way.  Fortunatly, I don't use that feature that much.  Probably even less now that it's not quite as convenient.  Crazy stuff with the Q website!