Trusted Contributor

What is up with the Q's website?

What happened to QVC's website? They went from the old (which was great), to the new (terrible! I can't navigate it well and don't like it), back to the old, and now the new is back? What is up??!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: What is up with the Q's website?

I have found a glitch.  When I am on the forum page and wish to click on the "Shop QVC TV" on the top right, I get 

"We've moved! The page you are attempting to view is no longer available. Click here to visit the new Community!

If you have any questions about the new Community, feel free to email us at: QVCcommunity@qvc.com."

All I want to do is view items recently aired.  In oder to do so, I must go back to the home page.  Considering all the monkeying around they do with this website, this is easier to deal with than their previous trials, but it is annoying.  

Honored Contributor

I'm on my MacBook Pro and I can view Items Recently Aired from the drop down menu under Shop QVC TV (Under the shopping cart top right).  I don't need to go back to the home page.

Respected Contributor

It is not user friendly. It is cluttered, frequently inoperable.

IT Department?

Regular Contributor

I do not like this format either- it is almost impossible to use on my Apple I pad. And I agree that some things are harder to find which makes me lose interest in even looking.

Trusted Contributor

@bridal_diva wrote:

I do not like this format either- it is almost impossible to use on my Apple I pad. And I agree that some things are harder to find which makes me lose interest in even looking.  

Likewise, I use the MAC system too,  find this new webpage impossible.  It wasn’t broke, why did they have to try and reinvent it? 

Honored Contributor

Notifications aren't working right now either.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Notifications aren't working right now either.

It's working now. @oznell I just got your heart.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey, and I just got yours, @SilleeMee!   But just a few minutes ago, I noticed it wasn't working.  Full moon?!

Valued Contributor

I frequently have trouble signing in. Oftentimes, I get a red box that informs me that I have been banned.

The "banning" lasts for a day or two, then I am allowed back on.