Honored Contributor

What is up with online access in the last 12 hours?

Last night during In the Kitchen, I couldn't access my order status or place orders online. I had to call in. At some attempts it was saying that they were servicing the system. Really? at 9 pm Eastern time?  And this went on for several hours.I would think there would be a better time to do so.

Finally, with enough attempts, I could access and order/cancel etc. but then again this morning, trying to view the items from the 6 am Lock and Lock show, I get a message that the page isn't available.

Glitches happen, I  get that. But really Q, if you want people to use online ordering, the darn thing has to be available and working properly. I get really frustrated when this site isn't running smoothly, and it sends me off to somewhere else (which isn't making Q any money!).

Honored Contributor

Re: What is up with online access in the last 12 hours?

By the way, I don't think it was just me, or my computer, as the order operator I got last night was having a heck of a time putting an order in for me. Took much longer for things to go in and process to complete than normal.

Oh, and on my third attempt just now, for seeing the Lock and Lock items on air, it has finally gone through. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it's something that happens on a continual basis then yes, it would be annoying.  The only time I've experienced not being able to place orders online are maybe once or twice that I can remember.  Nothing is perfect.  At least you have another option of calling to place an order.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

I've experienced the same thing several times on QVC in the past few months. There are reliable ways to prevent the ordering system from going down. Have you ever had this happen on Amazon? No, didn't think so. I think that it must be a cost consideration. If they wanted their ordering system to be seamless, it would be, they just don't think it's worth the expense because they know the customer will be back.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Many times in the middle the night, you can't access customer service functions like order status.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've seen this on the Q site a few

times, never on any other site though.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

This has happened to me also. I first noticed it during the Lisa Rinna TSV several weeks ago. So frustrating.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning