Trusted Contributor

What is this "Arcade" on HSN?

And, how do you access it?  Is HSN the same as Home Shopping Network or is it something else?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Super Contributor

Re: What is this "Arcade" on HSN?

The HSN arcade contains about 45 online games.  You can access the arcade two ways, by going to the top left of the community page and clicking on "connect" then select Arcade from the drop down menu or just Google HSN Arcade. Yes it's Home Shopping Network. 

Honored Contributor

If you play the HSN Spin to Win game daily you can win points to use to play the games. I never play the games but I have racked up over 112,000 points if I ever decide to play. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Actually, you can play any game that your computer supports, get "points" and use them in the "reward store" where you get a chance to win whatever items they're offering at the time.  The "rewards" typically change every Friday.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Shelbelle  Actually, you can play any game that your computer supports, get "points" and use them in the "reward store" where you get a chance to win whatever items they're offering at the time.  The "rewards" typically change every Friday.

Thanks, you know what, i realized that, the points are for trying to win merchandise. I have enough of them to last forever!!

Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss  It's a lot of fun!  You access it on the home page under "connect."  

Create an account if you don't already have one or log in if you do so you'll get any "tickets" (I think) that you win. 

You'll also see "community" under the connect link too.  Forums 

Enjoy!

Keepin' it real.