Honored Contributor

Re: What is the worse part of purchasing online

returns

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom,   The only problem I have with Chewy is you have to spend $49 for free shpg.  I have one cat.  The purchase I recently made will last for months.  I mean, I have 80 lbs. of litter!!  lol   I also have a 20 lb. bag of food.  I think it's a great website especially for people that own several dogs or cats.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

I've been ordering a lot on-line recently and collected those mid-size to large boxes. I'm on a site called nextdoor dot com - and asked if anyone needs empty boxes - and 5 min. later, one of the neighbors responded and came over to take them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

oh my kitties think the boxes are the best part. 

To me the worst part is the waiting for it to arrive. 

@jaxs mom

Yes!!!    My Bogey gets any box that comes in for 24 hours.    He gets so excited when I take something out of the box and I set it down on the floor for him.  His expression, sitting inside a new box is like I bought him a brand new toy, lol.     Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The disappointment when something arrives and it's really not what I was expecting.   

I've been catalog ordering and shopping online for a long time now, and I'm pretty good at selecting the right thing.  However, every now and then something isn't even close to what I anticipated receiving and it's quite disappointing.

Honored Contributor

If you will get the order is the worst part.

You pay for the items and sometimes the item(s) never arrive. Boxes are empty or just never arrive.

Honored Contributor

The WalMarts in my area stopped price matching back in September. I don't think any stores do that now where I live. The worst thing about buying online is getting things that have been damaged by the postal service.....you can't believe how many times things have arrived bent, smashed, or ripped open. I still prefer shopping online though.