Honored Contributor

Re: What is the temperature where you are?

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

central maryland area.....12 noon......overcast and 56 degrees.....and i am STILL loving it! lol

thank you autumn for finally arriving. Woman Very Happy

We have pretty much the same thing at the Jersey shore.  The sky is trying to brighten.

Esteemed Contributor

62 in Los Angeles with rain.  Predicted in the 90's for next weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

66, lots of rain and very windy !
Honored Contributor

Right now, 70 degrees; no heat, just a floor lamp next to me, with a regular lightbulb. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Around 2:30pm it was in the mid 60's...ran up to the store and had on long pants, sandals and a sleeveless top and was cold.  My feet were cold and my arms had goosebumps.  So those who think that's a warm temp, I beg to differ. 

Respected Contributor

I live in the eastern part of San Diego county. It got to 66 today. It's supposed to be 97 on Sat. How crazy is that?

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

it is in mid 80's here in my part of California.  100 degree weather due this weekend.  I am so angry.  I am praying for rain and cool weather.

Honored Contributor

Today its a nice sunny day of about 65 degrees, but it has been much cooler and windy-I am in the Midwest! I am sure it will start getting a lot cooler later this week and at night it cools down quite a bit! But I am glad for the sunny 65 degrees because before you know it here we will be in winter coats and boots!!!!!