Honored Contributor

Re: What is the temperature where you are?

2 am -- 77 -- Phoenix.     Had to get a blanket out (I'm freezing).    Takes a while to adjust to the "cooler weather".......(!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Sun morn, 8:30 and it's 50 out. Our heat kicked on.

Frequent Contributor

9:35 A.M. Sunday NE NY - 52 degrees

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Honored Contributor

In the 40s here this morning but predicted to go up to 67. Hope it makes it. I am chilled to the bone.

Esteemed Contributor

We were experiencing some cool rainy weather here in central NJ . I enjoy the cooler weather....but, not this rainy , windy storm. Hate the summer with a passion. It is about 60 so far here. 

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

151949, just want to tell you even though we have never met it is nice to have you here in the area in the summer months at least I know that someone I'm posting with is not that far away. Hope that you two have a safe trip back to Florida and enjoy your weather while we will be up here freezing. One of my best friends moved to Florida and we talk every week says she loves it down there but misses me so bad because we always did things together for 40 some years and she and her family spent every holiday at my home and we had the best times with gardens and canning etc. Probably not only going to have to mow but have to weed wack also. Nothing I hate more then weed wacking.

It's fun to have someone who knows what you are talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

75 humid and pouring here in SC 

Honored Contributor

I'm in the midwest, 54 degrees here this morning. My daughter was at the Texas/Mexico border yesterday and it was 92 degrees there.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

central maryland area.....12 noon......overcast and 56 degrees.....and i am STILL loving it! lol

thank you autumn for finally arriving. Woman Very Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

50s here in Chicago. 

We're supposed to get into the low 70s later in the week, which is perfect.  Love those temps...