Respected Contributor

Re: What is the temperature where you are?

54 here in Chicago, but feels like 40, damp & dreary, but supposed to be 70ish next week, & yes I have the heat on, even tho I said I wouldn't

Respected Contributor

81 right now

Cooler tomorrow high of 74 Smiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

you need to hurry back to florida, 151949.  today was our first day of  'fall-like' weather (LOL).   it was a high of around 80 degrees here in the tampa bay area  and we went over to ft. desoto park for our first official fall picnic!  we love doing that, and have not been over there since june. 

Honored Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  You make me smile and giggle, brew. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

It is 48 in nw Jersey.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

43 degrees

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

53 degrees

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

6:30 pm and its 91 in Arizona. Fall is in the air. Supposed to rain Sunday and Monday.. Yippee 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was about 80 here in central Florida with a light breeze and sun.  Daughter visiting from Ct., where they are having chilly weather and flooding issues.  We went to the Morse Art Museum today.  They gave a lot of beautiful Tiffany pieces. It is in Winter Park. Then we ate at a farm fresh restaurant, Boca, which has a lot of locally grown ingredients.  I had a cup of gazpacho soup and fried green tomatoes for lunch - delicious.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday night 10:30 P.M.

Southern California 

Winds are blowing cooling down the night to 72 degrees.  

Around 1 A.M. we should get some rain.   Feels like it will start early tonight.  

It should rain until around 6 A.M. Sunday morning.   Which is good because my family is meeting up....we're going out for breakfast by the ocean's pier.  Which should be enjoyable to watch the ocean's waves while we eat.   These mornings are special for all of us.  We will have a clean morning...trees will love it and all the plants too.