Honored Contributor

Re: What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

I am posting again - but I just thought of this one and I had to post it because as I was reading some of the other posts, this one came to mind and it just tickled me so much!

About 3 years ago, a friend and I were on an all day shopping trip and we had gone to this little cafe to grab a pastry and coffee, we were just sitting down and this young mother and father walked by with a little girl and boy.  The little girl was probably about 5 or 6.  She was staring at me and smiling and she suddenly got all excited and was pointing and telling her mother --- "Look, look, mommy, its that girl from Frozen!"

She said the name --- I forget what it is --- is it Elsa???  Any how --- her mother looked embarrassed and said to me --- "sorry, sorry, she just loves that character and that movie!  And I said to her -- "that's fine, no problem".  And I said hello to the little girl and asked her how she was and she was giggling and hiding her face!  Her mother finally got them to their table.  My friend and I were cracking up.  

At the time I had long blonde hair almost to my waist and was wearing it in a braid to the side.  I guess in her eyes I looked like her favorite person in the movie.  I wish!

Any how, it really made my day -- as well as hers!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin