Trusted Contributor

Re: What is the nationality of your soul?

On 3/6/2015 evelomaddict said:
On 3/6/2015 mochachino said:
On 3/6/2015 evelomaddict said:

Japanese

<br /> Naturally, you are a person of very high self-worth. You are what people consider to be a very high-quality human being. The kind of person everyone aspires to be (and be with). You are capable of excelling in any pursuit you set your mind to. You challenge yourself at everything you do, and you wonderfully recognize that the only person to compete against is your past self. You are definitely on the road of enlightenment.

well, that makes sense doesn't it? I thought I recalled sometime a long time ago that you posted that you were Asian when there was a post about the term China Doll. Was that you?

yes, but then i took it again and i came back as canadian. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} anyone else take it again and get different results?

I got Canadian in the first quiz about your inner nationality and Italian in the second one quiz about your soul nationality. I am Italian so that makes sense too.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

I can't make it work, either {#emotions_dlg.sad}

sylviahomeatlast,

This was provided by FelineGroovey. Please try it.

Here's the alternate link:

http://bitecharge.com/play/soulnationality

Honored Contributor

I have no soul. I'm waiting for the day I take the devil down!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

Page didn't work, however there's no doubt in my mind and never has been that I'm American Indian ... Cherokee to be specific, with a lot of Irish thrown in.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 victorian vixen said:

Page didn't work, however there's no doubt in my mind and never has been that I'm American Indian ... Cherokee to be specific, with a lot of Irish thrown in.

OP here,

I just went back to my Reply 51, clicked on the link and had no issue. Hope you can give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I tried the link and got the answer that I was Dutch. I only know two Dutch people from my travels and they are terrific, so that's good.
Esteemed Contributor

American.

Honored Contributor

I am American ... and proud of it.

(Actually I have both German and English descendants on both sides of my family.)

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Burnsite said: I tried the link and got the answer that I was Dutch. I only know two Dutch people from my travels and they are terrific, so that's good.

I agree - they are terrific!

Went on a singing tour and competition in The Netherlands several years ago and made many friends. What a wonderful people. (My paternal grandmother never let me forget that we had bit of Dutch in us.)