Respected Contributor

Re: What is the due date for Mary Beth's grandchildren?

Shawn and Jane are two hosts who overshare stories about their families and private lives.  Then some posters become outraged that other posters make comments about them.  If they are "putting it out there," then people are going to react and comment.

Trusted Contributor

WOW.   I WAS NOT TRYING TO PRY INTO THEIR PERSONAL LIVES.  i JUST THOUGHT HOW EXCITED SHE HAS BEEN AND THAT THE TIME MIGHT BE SOON.

I RECENTLY BECAME A FIRST TIME GRANDMA AND BABIES ARE ON MY MIND.

THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO PROVIDED A KIND RESPONSE.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT pubic people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

@Love my grandkids

I totally agree ..... but if I'm not mistaken, her son somehow managed to call in to QVC while she was on the air and announce she was going to be a grandmother!   That's how viewers got involved.

Talk about taking it too far ...  JMO

Agreed, that's kinda creepy imo.......

Respected Contributor

@Mominohiowrote:

I've heard her kind of avoid saying any specific time when she talks about it , and is kind of vague about it. 

I don't blame her, they probably want their privacy until they are ready to share the news about the birth. 

Maybe she will be more specific as the date draws near. I'm really excited for her.

becca lou wrote; Probably a good idea until the children are here and safe.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLouwrote:

@Mominohiowrote:

I've heard her kind of avoid saying any specific time when she talks about it , and is kind of vague about it. 

I don't blame her, they probably want their privacy until they are ready to share the news about the birth. 

Maybe she will be more specific as the date draws near. I'm really excited for her.

?  The children are under no danger, lol.  

Honored Contributor

I thought a son of hers had a child a while back.  He called in to tell her on her show?  Is this her second grand?

Respected Contributor

@shoekittywrote:

I thought a son of hers had a child a while back.  He called in to tell her on her show?  Is this her second grand?

becca lou wrote; No this the same son. time flys. The babies are nearing entering the world.

Respected Contributor

@SydneyHwrote:

@BeccaLouwrote:

@Mominohiowrote:

?  The children are under no danger, lol.  

Becca Lou wrote; One never knows, when they are here born, and Mary Beth announces their birth. It's twins.Then it's more comfortable .

Frequent Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT public people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

@Love my grandkids Actually, her son is a PA State Representative, so in actuality, they are public people. She posted on FB that he won the election. She hosted a party for him, and posted pictures.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Honored Contributor

@SydneyHwrote:

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT pubic people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

@Love my grandkids

I totally agree ..... but if I'm not mistaken, her son somehow managed to call in to QVC while she was on the air and announce she was going to be a grandmother!   That's how viewers got involved.

Talk about taking it too far ...  JMO

Agreed, that's kinda creepy imo.......

I happened to be watching live when it happened, and it was anything but creepy.

It was very sweet and MB was so excited. 

I'm happy for them all, and feel they can share as much or little as they wish. Those not interested can tune it out.