Valued Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC shipping

Not to pile on with further crankiness over QVC's processing & shipping issues, but I ordered a lamp from Wayfair in the early hours of June 17 (this is June 18) and it is already shipped (free) by FedEx. Expected delivery is this Monday. 

Wayfair is a much smaller company than QVC. Perhaps it could be argued that smaller is more efficient. But then look at A****n (too huge to even understand) or even Macy's. Their shipping and returns work fine. 

I am typically very satisfied with my QVC purchases and shop here with only the minimal expectation that my order will eventually arrive.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tampalady wrote:

I have a Candace Cameon Bure shirt sitting since the 6th.  Social team just told me they are having shipping problems and it looks like it should be shipped soon.   I could be wearing that shirt now if it was here.  I just keep waiting with patience to see if it ever arrivals.  Good Luck to us all.

I pre-ordered a TSV item on 5/13 supposed to be delivered by 5/20. It was not an advance order, not backordered, not waitlisted.  On 5/23 (10 days after ordering) I contacted the social team to find out what's up. They told me they are confident it would be shipping in the next couple of days - sometime in May. It just shipped yesterday. Now this item sold out on 5/16 when it was presented & I've been watching & there is no indication that it has been restocked. So I figure they are sending me someone else's return. I can tell you it better be in pristine condition or it is going back.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tampalady  I feel your pain!  My CCB items ordered 5/30 haven't shipped yet!  

One went on backorder as the status was "preparing your order".  I ordered before anything was even presented.

They are still "preparing" my order Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Linda417    Every day there is at least one discussion on this issue, usually more.  There us nothing special going in at QVC other than that, due to the way they must schedule the showing of merchandise months in advance and it often doesn t arrive in time, it affects them more than it does retailers with storefronts.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Very-Slow-Processing-Times-on-Orders/td-p/7520640

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I'm not trying to pile on either but...

Several orders from late May and early June are still "Preparing Your Order".  I'm sorry, 3 weeks to prepare an order?

Several emails "your order has been delayed".  If it's delayed, why can't I cancel the order?

I not at the end of my rope but the end is certainly in sight and I've been a customer forever!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Esteemed Contributor

I've kinda given up, i.e., if I check my orders and something I've jus ordered goes on 'advance' or waitlisted, I cancel.  Don't bother with tracking anymore as oftentimes it's incorrect.

A CCB blouse ordered on 6/2 is still 'in process':  I am unable to cancel it.  I don't expect to purchase something and not receive it until a month later.  Imho, if shipping problems is not an in-house problem, QVC should let the customer cancel it; if in-house problem, they should immediately correct the problem.  Shipping problems have been going on much too long:  apparently QVC isn't concerned keeping their customer base.

I did cancel and order today.  Ordered scissors on 6/1, EDD 6/13 - was still 'in process' today.  It's just ridiculous!

Yes, HSN gets orders out ASAP!  Perhaps QVC should consult them to get a handle on how it's done.Woman LOL

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Linda417    Every day there is at least one discussion on this issue, usually more.  There us nothing special going in at QVC other than that, due to the way they must schedule the showing of merchandise months in advance and it often doesn t arrive in time, it affects them more than it does retailers with storefronts.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Very-Slow-Processing-Times-on-Orders/td-p/7520640

If they don't have it in  their warehouses, they shouldn't air it.

Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Yes, my most recent order.  It wasn't picked up for 3 days.  UPS is usually very prompt.  

Try tracking your order on Ship24.com to see if Newgistics, a third party shipper, used by USPS is delivering your order part of the destination.  

This company always has delays.  Often they pick up orders from QVC's fulfillment center.  Look for "Shipping Partner" on your QVC tracking information.  Sometimes, instead of using shipping partner, they disguise themselves as USPS or UPS.  

After picking up at QVC, they drop orders off at an UPS facility who takes them part of the way to another UPS facility closer to your house. Newgistics picks them up at UPS then back to their facility where they may sit for days.  They, then deliver to your post office when they feel like it.  

Ship24.com always lists all shippers involved in deliveries at the bottom of the page.  

On occasion, tracking will not show notifications at all until after the package was delivered.  Ship24.com gets on its tracking information from the shippers, so if you don't see anything, shippers haven't been adding notifications. 

If all this sounds confusing, it's because USPS is using Newgistics.   It would take a lot of stomping our feet and pounding our fists to get USPS to stop using this company.  

Oh, by the way, Newgistics is the shipper who delivers QVC's returns that take forever.  

I tried this tracking service and it says no service available so who knows what system is in play here. It's probably sitting in a bin in the warehouse waiting for someone to dispatch UPS for pick up. I really would'nt care but they charge your credit card once it says shipped but it actually isn't.

Respected Contributor

Shipping to my area from QVC seems to be great.  Items are moving quickly through the delivery process and arriving promptly.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

It has been a problem for me as well. Back in May, I ordered a TSV, and it took eight days for them to ship the item and then another  eight days to be delivered. I will no longer order from QVC.