New Contributor

What is going on with QVC shipping

Has anyone else been having trouble with shipping? Any idea what is going on?
I have had several items show label was printed and ups did not pick up
I just paid quite a bit for an expedited order for Father’s Day and it happened again. I placed the order a second time and now it’s stuck in “preparing your order status”
This morning I checked on two orders I have been waiting on …. Sane thing label was prepared ups never picked up the package. These items are no longer available. I was refunded, however, that takes 7-10 days.
Refunds have been another issue. All these orders that never ship do get refunded but it takes over a month.
This is not the QVC I am used to!!! What on earth is going on?
Super Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC shipping

Not as frustrating as your situation, but puzzleing.  Last few items ordered, I received a shipped notice days after they have been delivered.  

Seems something is amiss with the shipping dept.

Frequent Contributor

I, too have had the same issues! I have about four items I am still waiting for. In process, preparing order, back order. I tried cancelling an order but I couldn't. Costomer service said it was in process I didn't get it until 2 weeks later.

Something has defintely gone amiss with QVC!!:

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'am getting the same message your item shipped but never picked up by UPS a couple of days ago. This never happened before. The item  I ordered is being presented on air this morning for purchase but I'm still waiting for shipment on item that was presented and purchased a week ago. Beyond frustrating.  Just check tracking # on UPS site and it says waiting for item so it doesn't seem to be on their end. 

Honored Contributor

I order a ring. Delivered by USPS earlyl and w/no probs

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Yes, my most recent order.  It wasn't picked up for 3 days.  UPS is usually very prompt.  

Try tracking your order on Ship24.com to see if Newgistics, a third party shipper, used by USPS is delivering your order part of the destination.  

This company always has delays.  Often they pick up orders from QVC's fulfillment center.  Look for "Shipping Partner" on your QVC tracking information.  Sometimes, instead of using shipping partner, they disguise themselves as USPS or UPS.  

After picking up at QVC, they drop orders off at an UPS facility who takes them part of the way to another UPS facility closer to your house. Newgistics picks them up at UPS then back to their facility where they may sit for days.  They, then deliver to your post office when they feel like it.  

Ship24.com always lists all shippers involved in deliveries at the bottom of the page.  

On occasion, tracking will not show notifications at all until after the package was delivered.  Ship24.com gets on its tracking information from the shippers, so if you don't see anything, shippers haven't been adding notifications. 

If all this sounds confusing, it's because USPS is using Newgistics.   It would take a lot of stomping our feet and pounding our fists to get USPS to stop using this company.  

Oh, by the way, Newgistics is the shipper who delivers QVC's returns that take forever.  

Super Contributor

It's unfortunate, but I've learned that if you want something quickly, you don't order from QVC. I only order from QVC if I don't mind waiting on the item. Don't trust the "guaranteed by such-and-such date" either. I almost never get my items by that date. No problem anymore. I just order something else from somewhere else or I go to town and purchase in stores. 

Also, the returns are a nightmare on this website. I don't return items very often, but I recently returned a coat because of the horrible material. They received the return, but haven't processed it yet. I've been with QVC since at least 2010. I remember you used to get your items pretty quickly, and you could count on the "guaranteed" date. That has changed in recent years. I've heard from other on this forum that it's because QVC has teamed with Logistics--whatever that is. Maybe someone else has more information on that...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't think it is just QVC having shipping issues. This is my tracking information from an item I bought June 1. Have no idea what happened between June 2 and June 14. Or why it was received in Langhorne, PA Post Office and then out for delivery in Pennsylvania by way of New Jersey.

Tracking History

Jun 17, 2022

DELIVERED [IN/AT MAILBOX]

10:26 AM ET, , PA, US

TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER

07:58 AM ET, Avenel, NJ, US

ARRIVAL DESTINATION DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY

07:24 AM ET, Avenel, NJ, US

OUT FOR DELIVERY

06:10 AM ET, PA, US

ARRIVAL AT POST OFFICE

05:34 AM ET, Langhorne, PA, US

ARRIVED USPS SORT FACILITY

04:19 AM ET, Langhorne, PA, US

Jun 15, 2022

DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY

01:51 AM ET, Mableton, GA, US

Jun 14, 2022

PROCESSED

11:49 AM ET, Mableton, GA, US

PACKAGE RECEIVED AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER

09:02 AM ET, Mableton, GA, US

Jun 02, 2022

EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER OR AWAITING PROCESSING

05:41 PM EDT

DHL ECOMMERCE CURRENTLY AWAITING SHIPMENT AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED WHEN RECEIVED

05:33 PM EDT

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had several order in process since May! Several items have shipped on time but generally shipping is beyond ridiculous. And so are returns. After 20 years of shopping here, a lot, I'm considering taking my hard-earned money elsewhere. 

I haven't had such bad recent experience with any other retailer.

Valued Contributor

I have a Candace Cameon Bure shirt sitting since the 6th.  Social team just told me they are having shipping problems and it looks like it should be shipped soon.   I could be wearing that shirt now if it was here.  I just keep waiting with patience to see if it ever arrivals.  Good Luck to us all.