Valued Contributor

Re: What is going on at QVC???

@Ceci wrote:

OMG! I've had so many problems it isn't funny. Not even sure how to handle them anymore.

I've orderd thing as gifts. I ordered early enough that I felt I had plenty of time before I needed them. I never received them after a month. I contacted CS but was on hold 'forever' and hung up. I saw the email address posted by someone here and wrote an email asking them to please cancel my order as the birthdays were long over and I had to give something else. I had received an email saying the order was delayed. That was weeks after I needed them.

I received an email back saying the order was cancelled. Thank goodness.

Two days later the 4 gifts showed up.

These were the Halo phone chargers they had. I ordered 3 for my two granddaughters and one for our son. I kept one for myself.

So now, I have to try to get through to customer service to not be charged for delivery. I have the email saying the order was cancelled and will send that with the package. I hope it works.

What a pain.

This is a bad time to order from QVC. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

They're on the ball, I guess!

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I too have received notices about products I received weeks ago. Also the regular/covid shopping issues. Things taking so long that I have forgotten what I have ordered. I am trying to be patient with all the issues, but they really must improve customer service. The poor operators don't know what to say, and can't do anything to help any issue. Getting  through to one in the first place is an issue.

Customer service is a number one priority and they really should focus on that rather than hysterically screaming hosts.

Try QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Ceci wrote:

OMG! I've had so many problems it isn't funny. Not even sure how to handle them anymore.

I've orderd thing as gifts. I ordered early enough that I felt I had plenty of time before I needed them. I never received them after a month. I contacted CS but was on hold 'forever' and hung up. I saw the email address posted by someone here and wrote an email asking them to please cancel my order as the birthdays were long over and I had to give something else. I had received an email saying the order was delayed. That was weeks after I needed them.

These were the Halo phone chargers they had. I ordered 3 for my two granddaughters and one for our son. I kept one for myself.

So now, I have to try to get through to customer service to not be charged for delivery. I have the email saying the order was cancelled and will send that with the package. I hope it works.

What a pain.

I pity the ones who try to order xmas stuff don't think it's gonna make it there by Xmas. LOL  Order early folks !

Valued Contributor

If I'm lucky I get that email on the day it's supposed to be delivered. They are way behind on tracking for ups & usps. The whole company seems to be having issues. I do get my packages quickly. Returns still take a month or more. I'm not shopping! If you type in returns you can see many complaints back to 2017! This is not new. Really sad I used to love shopping QVC.

Honored Contributor

QVC is the only one I have 'the long wait' with. Other places? No problem. Delivery as always. Why do companies blame the virus for this? There are plenty of people looking for jobs-hire some.

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

What is going on at QVC? A simple error, perhaps? One error like this is hardly evidence that "something is going on at QVC" that merits a "What in the world is going on at QVC?" post. Now if you get numerous such emails and many of the rest of us do as well, that's a different issue.

@Razzy 7 

You might want to take a gander at the Customer Care topic and also posts on Q Talk....  its not just one error happening....unfortuantely its LOTS of errors on the processing, shipping, and delivery end....Some orders go through just fine, but others not so much.... I think it has to do with the warehouse or if items are shipped directly from the manufacturer....and this has been going on way before the pandemic, their new Bethlehem, PA was supposed to clear a lot of it up, but there's still issues to be worked out...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Ceci wrote:

What a pain.

I pity the ones who try to order xmas stuff don't think it's gonna make it there by Xmas. LOL  Order early folks !

@SharkE 

People complain about Christmas In July but with all the issues on long "in process": time and delivery issues with UPS Mail Innovations people actually DO need to order early.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

QVC is the only one I have 'the long wait' with. Other places? No problem. Delivery as always. Why do companies blame the virus for this? There are plenty of people looking for jobs-hire some.

@Judaline 

Go to the bottom of the website and click on careers and look at all the full time and part-time work at home Customer Service jobs......I guess people arent applying...or QVC isnt doing much to get the word out....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   That's what I said  my reasoning is ok you've had your xmas in july stuff, now, order and don't whine and wait till Nov-Dec and wonder where your stuff is.

This yr. is gonna be hairy. Big retailers are dropping Thanksgiving day being open no Black Friday.   Better get your gear and sit back during the regular ordering months and watch others scramble. I just hand out gift cards and cash. I'm not fighting cold weather, all the restrictions when you go out, etc.

People will order first of Dec and come in here and holler 'no way am I gonna get such and such'.   Nope, you won't /forewarned is forearmed.