Honored Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

Certain Lorac Lip glosses, some of my favorite colors are discontinued.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

Blueberryand Creme, Strawberry and Creme Lifesavor suckers. The best!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@foggy!  For me it's a comfort item I have not been able to find in months....  CoffeeMate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream non dairy creamer.  As someone who cannot tolerate dairy this flavor tasted like a dream for me in my coffee!  Can't get this at all anymore & I live in an area with a lot of grocery store choices.  I know in the scheme of things it's not earth shattering but my coffee cup sure misses it!

@nova , I think Amazon has it if I'm looking at the right thing. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@nova I think Target sells it too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of the thin, round, soft rubber circles used to open a jar lid.

I looked around for this item briefly and what I found was a tool the size of a hand held jar top opener which I don't want in my full drawer. 

Holy cow!  Found it!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Honored Contributor

@foggy! wrote:

This is just meant to be a fun thread...but may actually be one that proves to be helpful!  Someone here just may know where to find that elusive item.

For me, it's a pull-over tunic from Louis Dell'Olio called a poet blouse I bought years ago from QVC. I just enjoy it so much and wish I had another.

@foggy! Did you look on ebay?

Honored Contributor

Well, it's not something I already have and wish for another.  It's something I didn't buy that now haunts me. 

A beautiful porcelain pair of foo dogs I saw in a shop window in NYC. 

Had kids in tow that day and didn't want to drag them into a store where something worth thousands may get broken.

Respected Contributor

When I was sick earlier this year I lost 20 pounds and gave away 6 bags of clothes that no longer fit. There were several items that I liked a lot.

I also really liked Mrs. Call's chocolate sea salt caramels. I hope they come back when the weather cools down. Lol.

But mostly, I agree with the previous poster who said "peace of mind."

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

One of the thin, round, soft rubber circles used to open a jar lid.

I looked around for this item briefly and what I found was a tool the size of a hand held jar top opener which I don't want in my full drawer. 

@ECBG @I just found tons of them for sale on multiple sites. Just put the words "rubber jar opener" in your search bar and the options will show up.

Esteemed Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@nova wrote:

@foggy!  For me it's a comfort item I have not been able to find in months....  CoffeeMate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream non dairy creamer.  As someone who cannot tolerate dairy this flavor tasted like a dream for me in my coffee!  Can't get this at all anymore & I live in an area with a lot of grocery store choices.  I know in the scheme of things it's not earth shattering but my coffee cup sure misses it!

My husband and I are right there with you. I miss that creamer so much, its been months since anywhere around here has had it. I know because I try to order it every time I place an order with Wal Mart or Kroger. 

That was my Mother's favorite. I used to buy it for her at Walmart  or my local  Food Lion store