Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

@DottieBlue wrote:

I wish I could find another battery-operated kitchen timer that has a very loud and very long beeping ring, and not just a "ding!"

How about a self-winding alarm clock?  They do all that.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

about 3 years ago, HSN had this set of  lights that were attached to a ring that you slipped over the top of your  xmas tree ; then there were stings of lights that hung down all the way around. It has a remote so you can program them for whatever color light or pattern you want. It was on sale with free shiping and those darn things are the BOMB!!!! Tried to go back to HSN to order another set and , of course, were sold out. I searched high and low for a few months until I found them on EBAY--for a little more but I got them anyway. wish I could remember what they were called altho they were from those TV ads that show this stuff for the low, low price of $19.99

Super Contributor

Noodleann, thank you for your tip. I got excited there for awhile but I looked it up and found only S and XS as you said. I will check ebay again in hope!