Honored Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

Joan Boyce knit pants.  They were the absolute best knit pants I have ever owned.  They had a completely flat wide waistband, wider straight leg, seam down the front, perfect length, substantial weight, rich, saturated black color. 

I wore these pants to death.  I cannot even remember how many years I had them but they just eventually started to look like they needed to be replaced.  I was hoping against hope Joan would bring these back but never did and then she left HSN altogether so now I'll never see them again.      

Respected Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

A young version of my beloved cat Missy, who is 18 years old.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

CHOCOLATE LIFESAVERS from the 1960s! Smiley Happy Tasted like hot cocoa.

"Life savers, a part of living!"

Honored Contributor

There is an artist named Tascha on Etsy that used to do these paintings on small wooden blocks, I bought one but hesitated on the second one...When I went back I waited too long and it got sold....She no longer does the blocks so I am a bit sad that I didnt buy it when I saw it....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I purchased these on HSN about 10 years ago and can no longer find them anywhere. They were black suede boots, just below the knee.  And they had a leopard stripe down the back of them. They were the most comfortable boots in the world.  I would wear them with leggings, jeans, long skirt.  OMG, I loved those boots.  I wore them so much that I wore down the heels and had to have them replaced twice.  After that, the shoemaker was not able to replace a third time.  I have searched beyond HSN for these boots.  Sure I found black suede with leopard stripe down the back, but they are just not the same boots. Oh well.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks @ECBG   I should have thought of that.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Thanks @ECBG   I should have thought of that.

@KathyM23 Quite alright!  We've all been there!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23   I have one from 5 years ago.  I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Mine is slightly different but brand is OXO. Try BBB and Amazon

@KathyM23 wrote:

Hi @ECBG   Where did you find the hand held tool for bottle and jar opening?  I have one and love it, te handles have finally broke and DH taped them together, but I want to replace it before if breaks completely.  I have forgotten where I bought it.  I though i was in one of our local stores, but haven't been able to find it.  Bet it might have been Kitchen Collection that is now closed.  Thanks for any info

Respected Contributor

Philosophy Inner grace.  Bought it for several years, no warning, Gone, looked everywhere for a dupe.  I have about a half inch in a bottle, really old, but the smell is still wonderful.  It was my all time favorite perfume.  May not have mattered, after Coty purchased them, the fragrances were never the same anyways.  Still love to take a whiff.  

If if anyone knows of a dupe, please let me know!

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@Lucky Charm -- I have a pair of blue Foo Dogs that belonged to my grandmother.  I didn't know anybody even collected them anymore.  

I don't collect them, I just wanted a pair to set inside my front door.  These were beautiful and would have matched my decor perfectly.  They were huge, too.