Honored Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

When I first started working in the early 1970's I bought myself a genuine sheepskin jacket for $150 which was a lot of money to me in those days.  Now I see similar jackets for well over $1,000.  Wish I had my old sheepskin jacket!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: What is an item you wish you could have another of, but can't find anywhere anymore?

An angel sconce that was a pair.... got broken when furniture was delivered...not to be found again.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Hi @ECBG   Where did you find the hand held tool for bottle and jar opening?  I have one and love it, te handles have finally broke and DH taped them together, but I want to replace it before if breaks completely.  I have forgotten where I bought it.  I though i was in one of our local stores, but haven't been able to find it.  Bet it might have been Kitchen Collection that is now closed.  Thanks for any info

@KathyM23 There are some on amazon.  Just google image what you want, then click on the chosen pic.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

love this! special treat growing up Smiley Happy

image.png

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I had jeans that I loved from Ruff Hewn. I wore in high school and college and then could not find anymore. I started wearing Lee jeans but still not the same.

I loved the Bare Minerals brushless mascara. 

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@nova wrote:

@foggy!  For me it's a comfort item I have not been able to find in months....  CoffeeMate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream non dairy creamer.  As someone who cannot tolerate dairy this flavor tasted like a dream for me in my coffee!  Can't get this at all anymore & I live in an area with a lot of grocery store choices.  I know in the scheme of things it's not earth shattering but my coffee cup sure misses it!

@nova , I think Amazon has it if I'm looking at the right thing. 

@QVCkitty1   Thank you so much for your kind response!  Yes I just saw that too.  I use the sugar free version and it's still not available.  You were very nice to check!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
@novaI think Target sells it too.

@mamaslittlepotato   Thank you for your kind response!  I never thought to check there!

Respected Contributor

@foggy!   Thanks for starting this thread. Great fun!

Trusted Contributor

@happycat   It's so funny how you come to really appreciate certain comfort items & how frustrating it is when they're gone or changed!  I remember years ago my husband was beside himself when they changed the flavor of coke to a newer version.  I'm not a soda drinker but he was really unhappy with the new flavor until they went back to the original.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44   Going to check supermarket again today.  I don't have a Food Lion but have a large Shoprite and Wegmans.  Walmart is out of stock.  Thanks for your kind reply!