Honored Contributor

Re: What is WRONG With People?

@KingstonsMom 

Well, the first thing that came to mind is that she might be homeless and hoping to get arrested and serve a little time.  For a homeless person to get 30 days of a warm place to sleep at night, and three meals a day ... it could sound pretty good to someone desperate.  It gets cold out there at night!  

After I saw her comments .... maybe she's just crazy.

Respected Contributor

What is wrong with people?

That list is VERY long!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I wonder if we don't have more people in bad mental states now.  Just from what goes on in the streets now, it appears that more people with mental problems are out there.

@qualitygal 

I'm a psychiatric nurse and I can say that it's definitely a growing population.

Seeing a lot more kids who are angry, aggressive and antisocial. 

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @just bee  but it's not only happening with kids.

The anger in adults is escalating as well.  You can tell just by reading some of the comments in chat rooms such as this one.  I feel so sorry for them.  Very sad.

Honored Contributor

She's an attention seeking pig.  She thinks she looks cute and was hoping for lots of attention.  

And her beau is just a worthless as she is so I guess they are a perfect pair.

Did she get caught?  I hope so.  I hope her name was published so all in her town can see her.  Imagine how ashamed her parents must be or how embarrassed any nieces or nephews must feel.

She should spend a couple of nights in jail.  Or be forced to sleep in a homeless shelter and see how people who can't afford their next meal feel about her wasting food and water and baby wipes.

She's so stupid--she kept reaching for her flat iron to seal the drinks she was putting back.  

Contributor

Where to begin? There isn't enough time or space because I could go on and on.........