Respected Contributor

Re: What in the world is happening to this forum......?????

@ShowMe, @biancardi and all who I can't quote on my iPad...

During the upgrade, every thread in AF that wasn't lost was shifted here, just like the Gamers. They have apparently moved those to a sub-forum, but the AF threads are still here. What you are seeing are our rather feeble attempts to stay in touch as we search the threads out and they are pulled up to the first page again and again.

I am the OP of the Kindred Spirits thread, and NO... our group of posters have no desire to be here in CC and I plan to restart our thread in AF, if the Q-Team doesn't send it back. Waiting for the technical issues to be resolved, as most of us use mobile devices to post and currently it's tedious at best trying to carry on a conversation as we used to enjoy. The mods allowed faith-based discussions in AF only, and apparently yet do despite the new Guidelines. I see others have resumed there in peace, thankfully.

I see that now the sales banners aren't centered and it's throwing off the entire table, so every page is condensed... on Safari, at least. I hope this post makes sense, since my tiny post window jerks as I'm trying to type.

Thank you for understanding! I hope the VP posters (including myself) will be happy here in CC, if that is the plan... and AF can return to what it was, too. A very special gathering place of sharing and caring.
Honored Contributor

And if they don't, others will.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Biancardi! Glad to see you back here.  I thought you had left for good. I have lost your email because I got a new computer. Do you have mine that isn't gmail?  I've lost all those I had from this forum, even Gigi's.

Esteemed Contributor

PS, Biancardi. I'm DianaFran/RainCityGirl and now RainyDayGirl

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have come to the conclusion that we have become a "testing site" for computer programming students!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Among Friends was a gentler, kinder place on this board and I hope that when things shake out...they are allowed to be that again.

Respected Contributor

So true, and thank you, cody. ❤️

Data was shifted and lost, but not the love and concern between friends. That's the main thing!

Have a peaceful evening.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Biancardi! Glad to see you back here.  I thought you had left for good. I have lost your email because I got a new computer. Do you have mine that isn't gmail?  I've lost all those I had from this forum, even Gigi's.

Hi RainyDayGirl!  I have one that is hot mail - do you still use that one?  If you do, I can send you gigi's email too, as I have that...

I just sent you an email to that addy I have - it hasn't bounced back, so hopefully you still do use it.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sadder than sad!   For some reason, my vision and sensibilities can't adjust to the new format here.

Yes, I am an oldie but goodie, but I am all over the net, reading lots of different formats and setups, and I've never had a problem.  Oy.

I miss everybody!  Smiley Sad

Narrator: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Honored Contributor

You can't follow up on your posts because you can't find them. Yeah, I know where they're supposed to be but that's mostly stuff that's ancient history and out of order, at that. Very frustrating.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment